If you love him, let him go (Jung Taekwoon - VIXX)

(This is my first angst one shot so I had to use the gif- I'll add another picture so you can see him this time.)

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

You two have been dating for a few months, so the honeymoon stage is still at it and everyone is shy all the time, Taekwoon especially. You two started dating because you both had common interests, and he told you he wanted to try things out after he accidentally heard you tell your best friend that you were crushing on Taekwoon. He didn't know how to respond, but since he was curious, he accepted, and so far so good.

Scenario :

Realizing that Taekwoon's love for children is amazingly high, you begin to doubt your relationship, knowing that neither you or him can have children, (If you are trans and can, then it's because you would rather not have children), which results in a lot of upsetness, but you don't know how to bring up the conversation.

~ Jung Taekwoon / Leo x Reader~

If you love him, let him go

>Your PoV<

"Good morning", Leo said, exiting his room as I picked at the food I had made for myself and Leo.

"Oh", I said, suddenly brought out of thought and into reality, "Hey Leo."

"Sorry that I woke up late", he said, letting his hand rest on my shoulder, slightly massaging it, "I'll make breakfast next time, so don't look so upset", he said, mumbling the last part, taking his food to heat it up in the microwave.

"It's not that", I mumbled, yet it was obvious he didn't hear, the beeping of the microwave going off at the same time as I began to speak.

"Taekwoon", I said suddenly, causing him to turn around, shocked at the sound of his name coming from me, "Sorry... Taek", I said instead, not used to confronting him very much, "You love me right?"

Taken aback, I saw his hands almost quiver and drop his plate, "W-why do you ask?"

No answer...

"No reason Taek", I said, feeling of a burning ting stabbing my chest, "I'm going to work now, hope you have a great day."

Striding up to him as if it were natural, I gave him a goodbye kiss, staring at his surprised face briefly before leaving.

I quickly strode to the door, exiting without looking at him again, taking the bare necessities with me in my suitcase that I had already prepared beside the door in case this happened.

Once I was a few steps out of our shared apartment, I heard the door slam shut, finally making me realize what I had just done.

The kiss was not part of the plan, definitely not.