Affection (Kim Jongdae / Chen - EXO)

Request: ( lemchhi_on wattpad)

Chen exo fluff? Please if you can

(I fucking love Chen <3 )

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

You guys are really good friends, and ever since CBX's first win, he's gotten even happier, and much more touchy-feely than before.

Scenario :

After the multiple successes of CBX, Jongdae immediately goes to you to share his happiness.

~Kim Jongdae / Chen x Reader~

Affection

>Your PoV<

"Hey, (Y/N)?" I heard over the phone, "Are you free right now? I want to go see you," he said excitedly, making me smile.

"Yeah, I actually have today off," I said, "Do you want to come over? We can go to the usual cafe if you'd like."

He hummed, "Could we meet up at the mall near your place first?" he asked, "I want to walk around and look at the stores."

I smiled, already looking forward to seeing him, "Of course, I'll just get ready and meet you there in an hour."

"Thanks, see you there (Y/N)," he said, and I knew he had a wide smile on his face.

I decided to wear something casual but nice enough to go to the mall, if I wore something too flashy, Jongdae may get recognized and that may cause disturbance to the people around, or worse, rumors.

I sighed, double checking everything was in order before heading out, taking my car to park, successfully finding a space close to the main entrance yet close to the exit- perfect for the 'just in case' scenario of having to avoid paparazzi and misdirecting them.

I waited at the entrance for a while, mindlessly scrolling through my phone, looking up when I heard someone approach me, and it turned out to be a certain masked man who wanted to see me.

"Why hello there, and what might your name be today?" I asked, earning me an eye roll and an eye smile.

"It's Sungjin, nice to meet you," he said, and even through his mask, I knew he was smiling.

"Sungjin, what a common name," I said, earning me a playful smack, "I'm (Y/N), it would be a pleasure if you walked with me around this mall we were both conveniently at."

"I guess we should do that," he said letting out an almost childish giggle, "C'mon (Y/N), let's go inside."

He took my wrist, leading me inside, not letting go until we had passed a few stores, until one had caught his interest.

"Look," he said, pointing at some suits through the display glass, "I bet you'd look really good in that... why won't you wear a suit more often?"

"It'd be a bit strange if I wore a suit everywhere," I said, making him nod, "I'll wear one the next time you invite me to go to those events of yours."

He nodded, eye smile showing up once more, "I look forward to it."

We walked around some more, buying a few things that we thought were nice, "We should head to the cafe before it closes," I said, telling Jongdae as he approached me after buying something.

He hummed, and we started heading out of the mall, and I led him to the parking lot, where my car was at.

The cafe was right in front of the apartments where I lived, so I parked the car where it corresponded, walking with Jongdae to the cafe.

We ordered rather quickly, it was an inconspicuous cafe so not many people knew about it, which is why we loved it so much.

Once we ordered, I sneakily paid for the both of us, causing Jongdae to frustratedly walk back to my apartment.

"Jongdae, are you upset," I teased, making him whine, taking off his mask as soon as we were in the building.

"You always do that, it's not like I can't pay for us," he whined, pouting.

I ruffled up his hair, "Okay Jongdae, next time, you'll pay," I said, entering the empty elevator.

"Promise?" he asked, following me, holding up his pinky finger.

My heart couldn't help but pick up its pace, yet I complied, connecting his pinky with mine, "I promise," I said, touching our thumbs together, squeezing his cheek with my other hand, unable to stand his cute smile.

"Ow," he said, rubbing his cheek, "Why'd you do that?"

"You were smiling," I said, hoping that the hotness I felt on my face wasn't visible, looking instead at the numbers on the elevator change as we got closer to my floor.

We stayed quiet for the rest of the time we were in the elevator, drinking our drinks.

The elevator soon got to my floor, and so we headed to my apartment. When we went inside, we instantly went to go sit on the couch, "You just want to watch a movie?"

He hummed, and we scrolled through the channels until we finally agreed on a movie.

Since you two were tired from walking all day, and it was already late, it didn't take long for Jongdae to pass out. I yawned, looking over to see how he was holding up, only to find him lying in an uncomfortable position.

I turned off the television, putting the remote on the counter before moving Jongdae to lay on my chest, in between my legs, which was hopefully a comfortable enough position.

I was on the verge of falling asleep when I felt some movement, probably meaning that Jongdae was just getting comfortable, so I ignored it, keeping my eyes closed.

"(Y/N)... I love you..."

I was so close to opening my eyes, but when I felt something against my lips, something soft, quivering, I decided the best thing to do was to kiss back.

Moving my hand so it was on the back of his neck, I pulled him towards me, kissing him back, making sure it would be memorable.

Eventually, I let him pull away, taking in his embarrassed expression that he tried his hardest to cover with his hands, "I love you too Jongdae," I said, lifting my hand to hold his cheek, which he eventually leaned into.

"I'm so glad," he said, almost crying.

"I am too, I love you," I said again, releasing what'd been on my chest for so long, pulling him back so he'd be on my chest, "Stay like this, I want to hold you."

He hummed, hugging me tighter than he usually does.