The Fine Line (Between Love & Hate) (Im Jaebum / JB - GOT7)

Requested by  

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

You guys are friends, you prefer to hang out more with Jinyoung and Yugyeom but you can strike up conversations with him if need be. You tend to steer away from him because he gives the impression that he's borderline homophobic- something that won't mix well with you.

Scenario :

You accompanied them to a trip to the beach where they rented a hotel nearby and you guys decided to take a visit. Somehow you end up talking to Jaebum after Jinyoung and Yugyeom head out to get something to eat.

~ Im Jaebum / JB x Reader~

The Fine Line (Between Love & Hate)

>Your PoV<

The air was fresh, and if it wasn't for Jaebum and I being in a table, the atmosphere would be great as well.

I don't have anything against him, he seems like an okay guy- well, besides the rumors about him being homophobic are more than enough of a reason for me to stray away, I don't want to have to part ways with my friends because their good friend hates me.

I sighed, looking to the beach, trying to distract myself in the beautiful blues that met.

"So, (Y/N)," Jaebum cleared his throat, and I took a deep breath, mentally preparing myself, before looking over, "We don't talk too much despite you being good friends with Yugyeom and Jinyoung, it has me wondering from time to time you know..."

I tilted my head, intrigued, "What do you wonder?"

He seemed taken aback, blinking a few times before answering, "Well, um, things like, 'do you hate me?'"

"I wouldn't say I hate you," I said, deciding to confront him on the rumors despite it being a bad idea, "I tend to stay away sometimes because of the rumors about you being homophobic, and if that was the case we wouldn't get along- and I don't want to lose Jinyoung and Yugyeom."

"Why would it be an issue?" He asked as if it were okay to be homophobic.

I looked at him, dumbfounded, "I am (sexuality). It would be a really big issue if you were homophobic."

"So, do you stick around because you like Yugyeom, or Jinyoung? DO you like both of them, or are you trying to go after another one of the members?"

I sighed, "We are friends. I am not interested in any of the members of GOT7, you guys aren't really my type, I like guys like Seventeen's Jihoon, or even Jae from Day6 if you want someone under the same company as you- so don't worry about me making advances on you."

He looked shocked, "But... they are pretty different... you like all kinds of guys so..."

"I like their cute facial features, their baby faces, and the way their hair is typically styled," I said, "I, of course, am open to other people but those are the type of people I would go up to at a bar."