"I'm a Man, too..." (N / Cha Hakyeon - VIXX)

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :  

You have been able to continue to date him, and you are 3 months away from having your first year anniversary. You two haven't done it yet, though that is mostly because he is busy with his promotions and such, but it seems like he will finally be having a break.

Scenario :  

You came over to VIXX's dorm to hang out with them for a while, and when Hakyeon went to the restroom, you began to talk to Hongbin about anime and manga.

~ Cha Hakyeon / N x Reader~

"I'm a Man, too..."

>Your PoV<

"Hey Hongbin", I spoke up, entering the living room, preparing to leave.

"Oh, hi (Y/N)", he said, waving at me slightly from behind a manga, catching my interest.

I slowly approached him, making sure it was the real deal, "Hongbin...", I began, making him snap out of his reading, not used to talking to me so often.

"Y-yes?" he said, probably uncomfortable at the sudden conversation that would usually not spark up very often between us.

"You like manga? I like it a lot too", I said, trying to look at the title, "I had a collection, but I had to leave most of it behind when I moved out of my parent's place", I said, smiling and nodding when I saw the cover. "That's a really good one."

His eyes glistened in awe, "No way- you like manga too?!" he exclaimed, "Many people say it's childish- wow, I'm glad I finally found someone who likes manga too" he said, internally fanboying, like myself.

"What's your favorite genre? I've been trying out Romance a lot more lately" I asked, sitting down beside him to properly fanboy with him.

"Oh me too- I have been reading them so much I can probably name off all the cliches."

I laughed, "Me too, like the kissing in the rain."

"The rich guy and poor girl."

"All of those cherry blossom trees."

"The apron one too- would you even find that attractive?"

I slightly tilted my head, hearing some shuffling behind me, "You mean the one with no clothes under?"

He nodded, "They use that one so often, but it just seems so uncomfortable for both parties."

I thought about it a bit, "Well... I think that there is always a kind of want to see your partner naked, the apron is kind of a cute and innocent tease I guess-?" I said, trying to go off of lack of experience.

"Wouldn't it be cold for the person wearing the apron though?" he asked, somehow getting the both of us invested in this strange conversation.

"I guess, but it's usually that person's decision, so they probably have a good idea of what they are doing."

He hummed, nodding while sticking out his bottom lip, "I guess... now that I think about it... I guess it is pretty sexy", he mumbled.

"Right", I chuckled, bumping his shoulder, causing him to laugh as well.

"Uuhh-hmm", we heard someone clear their throat in front of us, "Wasn't I going to walk you to your car?"

I chuckled, smiling as I got up, "Okay Hongbin, text me about any recommendations for anime and manga that you have, okay? I will too", I said, walking out the door.