Notes (Lim Changkyun / IM - Monsta X)

I've been working on this one for a while now, hope you guys like it.

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

Acquaintances, you don't really know each other, but you live across from each other in a small apartment complex.

Scenario :

You are a student at a university given the chance to be a student-professor at a university, yet you have realized you get some letters from secret admirers- though one specific admirer always gets your attention, you wish you knew who it was.

~ Lim Changkyun / IM x Reader~

Notes

>Your PoV<

I woke up per usual, walking around my apartment to get everything ready for the day, then heading out the door with only a quick breakfast in hand, some fruit I found in my counter, rushing out the door before I could be late.

"Morning Professor," the neighbor, Lim Changkyun, had a habit of saying, "H-have a nice day," he stuttered, unusually.

I smiled and greeted him back, rushing to my first class before officially starting my own teaching.

Looking forward to teaching wasn't something I expected right away, I knew I wanted to be a professor, but recently I got an entirely new reason to look forward to my class.

Every day, I would find a cup of coffee that perfectly fit my preferences atop the podium where I presented my lessons every day- occasionally with a pastry or some other food item.

At first, I found it strange, but one day I put a note on the podium, asking how they knew what I liked so well, and if I knew them.

They answered in cute handwriting, though it was a bit too unique for me to think of it as a stereotypical girl's writing.

They apparently knew me but didn't have the guts to talk to me, but since they wanted me to take care of myself more, they began to supply me with breakfast.

I expressed my gratitude, even leaving them a bit of money, but they refused, leaving it in a cute box for safekeeping the following day.

We would communicate like that for a while, and one day I finally asked if they were a girl or a boy, and I would like to meet them.

That was a few days ago, and I stopped receiving the notes then, worrying me, but I still got the coffee.

When arriving today, my coffee seems warmer than usual, perhaps they had just placed it down.

Immediately I looked up, wondering if there was anyone else was in the room, yet it looked empty.

Sighing, I began writing a thank you note, taking a sip of the coffee, retracting a bit since it was still a bit hot.

As I blew on it, I heard a loud thump coming from one of the desks, making me stop what I was doing, eventually moving towards the noise slowly, "Is someone here?"

Another thump arose, and as I looked around, I asked the source, "Are you okay?"

Suddenly, I see a hand pop up from one of the desks in the middle of the hall with their thumb pointing up, making me stop and chuckle at the cute sign.

The hand seemed pale and relatively well taken care of, but I could make out nothing more.

Right as I was about to get closer, students began flooding into the room from all the entries, losing my place as I greeted them and handed in their assignments.