Drunk {NSFW} (Woo Jiho / Zico - Block B)

(Yes. I have listened to Tough Cookie, it was the reason I wrote this. It gave me the most aggressive thoughts ever, something about "fucking the homophobia out of him", I chilled a bit when I heard he gave a public apology, but I hold grudges, so I stuck with the basis.) (Plus he has his gay points, legit was pretty convinced he was bi beforehand, and I was pretty much in love with him. Right now I am leaning toward the maknae as my bias- I watched one of BASTARZ V-Live today and holy fuck, he looked cute af. [U-kwon would be my  bias, but since he is dating someone, I try not to bc I am a pervert and would not stop thinking about that, ])

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

You are pretty close, enough for you to go out once in awhile together just to hang out and talk about anything, so you do it when you can.

Scenario :

After his birthday party, which only included the members of Block B since it was so last minute, but since he had just gotten home from a long series of concerts because of their tour, he decided he would just call up one of his good friends he knew was available, inviting you to his house to have a few drinks with him and hang out.

~Zico / Woo Ji-ho x Reader~

Drunk

>Your PoV<

"It's great you were able to come over, I was almost sure that you were busy", he said, cracking open another can of beer and chugging it down.

I smiled, nodding in his direction, "'Course man", I said, taking another swig, "I was actually with my coworkers, they used me as bait to try to get some women to show at their mingler, but you were a great out for me."

He scoffed, "You're welcome then", he said, smiling loosely, telling me he was already well on his way to being drunk, "I's your fault for being so handsome", he said, slightly slurring his words.

Slumping over to me, he sat against the couch next to me, sitting on the ground as well, "You gotta use them", I laughed, "I'm sure your cute face helped your career spark, even more with all that talent you have", I said, complimenting him since he probably wouldn't remember anything anyway. If he did, I could use the 'it was your birthday' card.

Finishing another beer, he leaned his face closer, "Oh really~", he said, practically breathing in my face, "Are you saying I'm cute? Do you want me or something", he said, looking me in the eyes.

I scoffed, looking to the side, "But then again", he said, collapsing back next to me, making me look over to him, "I wouldn't mind it if it were you", he said, giving me a tempting look. I could have sworn that I still haven't come out to him, so he must be acting on his own...

Rolling my eyes, I ignored my doubts and got up, putting away the beers, "That's enough for today, cookie", I said, pulling him onto my back once I finished cleaning up, "You worked hard, but it's time for bed", I said, walking towards his room, feeling his legs wrap around me and dig into my stomach.

Ignoring the slightly painful jabbing, I trucked on to his room, throwing him onto his bed, getting him some pijamas to change into so he wasn't in his uncomfortable clothes, "Don't be a fuck-ing wimp", he said, making me look at him with an exasperated look, before turning back.

"Just fuck me."

Dropping his clothes on the floor, I slowly turned around, watching Ji-ho as he began to remove his pants, "Ji-ho, I don't think I you know what you're saying, go to sleep", I said, turning back around to pick up his clothes.

"But it's my birthday", he said, sounding like a child, "You didn't give me a present, take responsibility", he whined, showing a side of Ji-ho that I've never seen before.