Sweater (Sequel to Fine Line )(Im Jaebum - GOT7)

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

Dating for a few months now, but still are only out to Yugyeom. You are ready to tell the rest, but out of respect, you are just waiting for Jaebum for the thumbs up. You haven't done anything with him either, waiting until he either told you it was fine or until you two were out.

Scenario :

You go to the dorm where the guys are at to get a sweater you let Jaebum borrow.

~ Im Jaebum / JB x Reader~

Sweater

>Your PoV<

The air was crisp and humid after a series of showers, something unexpected, so when I dropped Jaebum off after watching a movie together, I let him borrow my sweater, sneaking a picture or two while he put it on.

I was going to let him keep it, but was insistent, almost begging me to take it back, perhaps due to the fact it seemed like something really domestic between lovers and didn't want to be found out, or maybe he was just too embarrassed to be seen wearing it- though I tend to not to lean towards the later for it might giddy me up a bit too much.

"Hey (Y/N), what's up?" Mark asked as he opened the door, leading me in.

"Nothing," I responded, toeing off my shoes, "I came back to get a sweater I let Jaebum borrow earlier."

He hummed, nodding, "Oh yeah, I think I saw it in the bathroom, you can go get it, I'll go fetch Jaebum."

I nodded, heading toward the bathroom, hearing the shower run, but not minding it too much, we were all pretty much comfortable around one another, so we didn't fret.

Opening the door, I heard a familiar singing voice- of course with his sweet vocals, it wouldn't take me long before knowing it was Jaebum.

Even if I saw him a bit earlier, these happy coincidences made it feel like luck has brought us together after a long time, "Jaebummie, your singing voice really is like an angel's."

I couldn't restrain my smile, almost laughing when I saw him peek his head out of the curtain, pulling it closer to him so that I couldn't see him, though I could already see his silhouette and some other details that were accentuated with the curtain flush against him.

His eyes were peeled, gaping at me, "What- why are you here!" he half yelled, not even reacting to my comment.

"I came back for my sweater, you kept begging me to get it back, so since I came to a store around here, I thought I should drop by now," I said, stepping closer to the tub, making him look frantically around- there was nowhere he could go.

"It- it's not in here!" he exclaimed, his face frantic.

I looked around, "Hmm, you may be right, but what if you are hiding it in there with you," I asked, getting closer to him, finally making him stick out his soaking arm, preventing me from getting closer, but at the same time, revealing a sliver of his left side- though I knew that if I looked too long at his waistline, he wouldn't be able to leave this room anytime soon.

"Stop!" he whisper-yelled, "I swear I'll throw the soap at you if you don't leave."

I smiled, "Okay okay, I understand, I'll wait for you outside," I said, making him sigh in relief, letting his hand drop back to the curtain, "Can you look at me before I leave though?"

He looked up without much thought, probably still relieved that I was leaving.

Click.

"You look really sexy all wet like that," I pulled him slightly to me, meeting him in the middle, kissing him gently, "Love you Bummie."