0.2

"Would you like some tea? Or maybe a diet coke perhaps?" Mr. Alfred, our school's guidance counselor asked. I could only guess the reason why I was here but I wasn't sure. Maybe the guy from before had told him about my little slip from earlier? Because if he did I was screwed for good, rumor would go out and I'd actually have to see a therapist.

God no, that cannot be true. I hope that is not true.

"No, thank you I'm fine." I replied.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

There go my anxieties again, I'm almost sure the guy told on me.

"Positive." I smiled.

"How is academic life treating you?" He asked casually sitting down. Mr. Alfred was an old guy almost in his fifties maybe? But he dressed well and acted very smart for an old guy. Many people actually liked him because he was a nice person.

"It's been good." I replied trying to sound not so nervous. I could feel my palms begin to sweat.

"Is that so? That's nice then." He coughed.

"Why did you call me here?" I asked casually.

"Well...about that...well there's an issue..." He murmured. "It's more of a concern I believe..... Are you sure you don't want some tea?"

"I knew you couldn't do it...you're too kind of a soul Alfred." A voice interrupted. A guy entered from the back door looking rather relaxed as if he had heard us all.

It was the guy from before. What was he doing here?

"But Master Bruce........"

"No, not here Alfred. I'll take over now. Get us two lattes, you like lattes don't you?" He asked, looking at me.

I stared at the two of them in surprise. Did he just call him master? And why were these two talking so casually.

Mr. Alfred nodded and left the room, leaving the two of us behind.

"Did Mr. Alfred just refer to you as 'master'?" I asked, confused, irritated by the whole situation.

"Sit down, will you?" He asked, casually sitting on the other side of the desk, as if he owned this place.

"Who are you? Why are you after me? You're driving me crazy here." I replied. This guy was pretty wise for what I've known. He would twist my words around making sure he got every information he wanted but giving me none.

"Yes, Alfred works for me, he sure isn't used to calling me Bruce I guess." He sighed, laying back.

"What? Mr. Alfred works for you? But isn't he...?"

We were interrupted by Mr. Alfred. He bought the requested lattes and placed them in the table and left us alone.

"The guidance counselor? He does that during the day time. I can't handle all these shitty people who are full of themselves. So I have Alfred to do that for me." He replied.

"But I still don't know your name, you study here don't you?" I asked confused.

"God you're naïve. All these years and you never knew my name? This wasn't the expression I had in mind." He asked laughing.

"Will you just stop, you've been on my nerves for quite a while now." I replied angrily.

"I'm Bruce. Bruce Wayne."

OH MY GOD

Unable to process the information I had just received, my mind was on hold for quite a while. He was Bruce Wayne.

Bruce fucking Wayne.

The guy everyone talked about. The guy everyone envied.

"You're Bruce?" I asked.

"And....there it is." He smirked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I always see Bruce is this dark, secret keeping quiet guy in many stories but I'm going to make him cocky as hell in this story so PLS don't hate me okay.