Chapter 1

Gray and Juvia finally gave in, so started dating. They were a happy couple until.............
Gray's POV
I wake up to the morning sun shining my curtain, and see my favorite figure, Juvia. She looks like an angel. Last night, the pain the pleasure. I grab my regular clothes and change.

"Juvia, Juvia!" I say shaking her to wake up. "Gray-Sama?" She said sitting up. "Yeah, Juvia, get dressed, we have to go to Fairy Tail."
I went outside to wait for her, she came out wearing her usual dress and hat with butterfly clip. Today, no curls.

"Juvia says we should go, and Gray should stop staring." I nod. I still find it awkward that she speaks 3rd person, but it suits her. "Gray-Sama! Juvia is ready!" She shouts. We walk to Fairy Tail, as usual we hear screaming. Usual Fairy Tail.

"Hi Gray!" Lucy greets me. "Ohayo Gray!" Wendy chirps, cute as always. I look over to Juvia and she is like a statue, frozen. I can tell Juvia gets jealous whenever Lucy says something to me. "Love-Rival." I hear Juvia mumble. That's what I love about her.

*5 days later* Juvia's POV
"Oi, Juvia, are you ok?" Lucy says. "No, Juvia is not. She has been sweating for the past 5 days, threw up this morning, and eating more than usual." I say, I am still sweating. Sweating like a pig, and pigs release oil, not sweat. Ew.

"Mummy! Mummy!" Layla said. It amazes me how Lucy had a kid at the age of 17, and her child is one or two. She can say almost full sentences. She looks exactly like Lucy but with pink hair.

My stomach began to rumble and I ran to the bathroom immediately . I threw up my breakfast and I felt a hand patting my back and holding my hair. It was Lucy.

"Ok, let's get Wendy. Actually I'll get Wendy, you stay with Layla." She give me her kid and runs down the hall. I set Layla on the toilet seat and wash my face. "Uvia! Uvia!" Layla bables. I smile. I pick her up and sit and she sits on my lap. "It is Juvia."

"Juvia, Wendy is here!" I hear Lucy say from the bathroom door. "So, what's the problem?" Wendy says but Lucy barges in and answers for me. "She probably has stomach pains or stomach flu." Lucy says. I nod.

"Ok, Juvia let me check your vitals and we can see the main cause." Wendy says. She grabs my arm and she inspects it. "Pulse Normal, now time for your stomach." She puts her hand on my stomach and rubs in.

"Let's see. You seem fine, wait." She reaches my lower stomach and I gulp.

"Wow, Juvia you're pregnant." She says.

*******************************************************************
Here is the first chapter. Ta Da!