Chapter 17

I burst into tears and fall on the floor. I bang the floor, and break the wall. I cry my heart out, all those memories with them. They were my real parents, that cared.

*flashback*

*Mizu is about 6 or 7*

"Otuo-San!!!! I'm scared!!!" I say as I tighten my grip on my blue trainers bike, with of course trainer wheels. He just smiled at me, and got my helmet with painted snowflakes on it. "It's ok. It's like running!" He said smiling.

I looked towards the front yard, and stare it with confidence. "Ok, let's go!" I say. I put on some weird googles, and strap them on my face, then put on my white and blue helmet. (The goggles are like speedo googles, blue strap and lense, with clear frame)

"Go Mizu!" Sherry shouts from the front door, watching us. "Ok, go!" Lyon shouted as he pushed me fast, as in fast. "Matte! Matte! Matte! (Wait!)" I started shouting. I immediately put my feets on the pedals and hands on the brake. I started to bike.

*Mizu is about 9 or 10*

"And this is how you should stand all of the attacks, that's is your lesson today." Lyon said. He was teaching me the defensive moves of ice magic, and he made me strip, but I didn't care. I casted ice cannon towards him and he fell over. Face plant. "Your lucky, I'm not mad." He mumbled on the ground.

*Mizu is 12*

"What do you mean?" I asked Lyon. I asked him about my hair, and he told my I was born like this. Liars. "Tell me the truth." I told him, with an angry face.

"Fine, we aren't your real parents!!!!"

*flashback ended*

Not much happened but it's a lot to take in. I felt two hands on my back, it was Juvia and Gray. They had sympathy and pity written all over their faces. I started to cry even more, and I hugged them. And their hug felt warm, warmer then ever. I felt they don't pity me, they love me.

"I want to join Fairy Tail."

**************************************************************************************************************

Hey, I'm sorry for not updating for a long time. I have this other account for some other Fanfics, but I can't tell you. Sumimasen. But I promise I will make my stories better.

(。-_-。)