Chapter 19

I looked to see Len kissing me, and I could feel his tongue trying to get in my mouth. Nu uh. He held back and pulled away. "I'm sorry, I just was having a hard time. You know Mi-Chan, I really um......daisuki dayo!!! (I love you)" he said nervously. I laughed and put my forehead on his.

"I know, all my friends say that in school, I love you too." I say hugging him. I let go and he smiled. "You know, I will protect you. I'm sure of it." He said winking. Uh, cliche. "Really, last time, I recall I saved you from falling in a lava pit." I say turning around.

He scratches his head and chuckles a bit. "Ya, okay you win. So I won't see you in school anymore." He said looking down. I make a worried face, and lift his chin so he looks straight into my eyes. "I will always see you in Fairy Tail, but it's not safe in school, Kay." I say. He smiles and nods.

"Everyone!! Erza is back!! AAAHH!!" A random member said. I found about Erza a little. She extremely tough, and goes with Natsu. But once in a while she goes by herself for a quick buck, and now she coming back.

"Hello Minna." A red head chick, or probably Erza said as she slammed the door open. She is so much prettier than I thought. I really need to know everyone.

"Well, everyone. I have came from a mission, and retrieved this." She head up a bunch of papers with weird scribbles on it. "From asking many people, this is related to Gray and Mizu!" She shouted pointing over to naked gray, ew.

"Gray put some clothes on, and you and Mizu must stay away from Magnolia because these people or criminals will destroy Fairy Tail, and they threaten to kill us." Erza said will the calmest tone possible.

"But why do these people want to kill her?" Gray said fully clothed now, thank you glob. "I don't know, Levy?" Erza said handing a small girl with Sky blue hair the papers. Levy I think started doing something weird and she was so concentrated on the paper.

"Apparently, they believe they believe if they all kill Mizu, we will have regret, and it's true you can't escape." She said with sorrow in her face. Well it's true, sadness is hard to escape. But that's plain sinister.

"They really scared me." I said.

"We were supposed to!" I heard from above me, and a shadow figure, jumped on my shoulder. Just great.

***************************************************************************

Finally follow me on twitter!!!!!!

@MsLucyScarlet