Chapter 22

"AAAAHHHH!!" The two guards shouted like sissies as I jumped toward them. They were hit by my ice canon but my ice dissolved because I was to weak. I hit them both hard with the sticks until one was only conscious. I grabbed his shoulder and pushed him up in the air. "Who are they people sent to kill my friends?!" I shout.

"I think it's e-e-e-eh R-Ruka, Trinket, Timber, Derek, and e-eh Lenka!" The guard shouted as tears went down his face. "You frog!" I shout punching him in face knocking him out. I use his keys on his belt to escape from this horrid handcuff thing.

"Well since Ruka is a girl name and Lenka, I'm guessing Derek is the one attacking them." I said walking down the halls until I find the guards office. Not to mention the guard were female and male. Their outfits were horrible, white pants, black shirt, metal boots, metal belt, and an old fashion looking jackets.

I unlocked the guards office and search through lost and found plus the lockers. I grabbed a black shirt, white pants, and bandage wrap. I tore the pants part off so I have shorts, and change into them quickly without anybody seeing. I wrapped bandage around my forearms, hands, calves, and feet.

I ran outside the hall entering many more halls, it's like a mid evil period with some many freaking bricks, I went to a random door, lucky enough I found stairs. Sometime I wonder, what did I do wrong? Oh yeah, be born. I raced down until I reached one long hall with huge wolf thing.

"Bring it on."

Gray's POV

"Erza!!" I shouted. She is fighting off one guys as me and Natsu hold back the two while the rest attack as much as possible. She fighting her best armor, the Titania one, she and the guys are at head to head combat. She is slashing with all her might and the guy is using his arm, while smirking to defend.

"Blaze of the Elements!!" One guy shouts. We all get thrown back roughly, the triplets reunite. He laughs and turns back into one. "EH! I HAD ENOUGH!" Len shouts. His blonde hair it a bit spiky, and he is on demon form.

His eyes are red, as in vampire red. Then he wearing a red torn up shirt with bat wings, black-purple torn shorts, and has fingerless metal gloves, (like Ash Kechum green gloves)

He screams and punched the guy straight the face, and flies up grabbing his collar, throwing him to the wall. When the guy falls off the wall, Len kicks with his bare feet to the other wall then punched the guy going straight up. And crashing the entire building. In the end Len throws him back to the ground, punches his stomach.

"Len, calm down." Natsu said getting up and holding Len's shoulder. Len starts breathing slowly and glows. He turns back to his regular form, and faints into Natsu's arms.

"Wait, Juvia is confused? Why would the hardest be at level one?" She said getting up. "No, this is the easiest. It keeps getting harder and harder, but we do this for Mizu." Erza says.

"Yes, for Mizu."