Chapter 9

Lyon's POV

"WWWAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" I hear. My sleep is ruined. I wake up to the sun shining through my curtain, and the sound of crying. "Shut up!" I shout standing up. The crying just got even louder. "Lyon! GET YOUR LAZY ASS DOWN HERE AND TAKE CARE THIS FREAKIN BABY!!! I SWEAR WE ARE GOING TO DROWN!!!" Sherry shouts from downstairs.

I change into black basketball shorts and white shirt and head down. As soon as I open the door I hear the crying get louder. I look downstairs seeing Sherry trying to walk in flood. It's up to her lower stomach. I also see Mizu crying in her, now floating, high chair. What?

"Hold on Sherry!" I say. I freeze the water and walk to Mizu to pat her back, she calmed down. "Lyon you Baka! I'm stuck in the huge ice block of yours!" She says shivering. I pull Sherry's hand and pull here up with ease.

"Let's just bring Mizu to the park." Sherry says trying not slip on the ice. But she landed on her butt 5 seconds later. "Kay you get her changed. " I said. I ran to my room to get dressed in my usual outfit.

"Ok let's go!" Sherry shouts downstairs. I look down and see she is in a white v-neck, shorts, and brown boots that have skates on them? "I got these boots in a black market, if I hit them together the turn into regular boots." She said.

I head downstairs walking on ice like it was nothing. I wonder if we will beat our record.

*4 hours later*

"Lyon! Stop asking strangers for directions to the park." Sherry shouted as Mizu laughed in her stroller. "Well I'm sorry!" I said back. "Well, I didn't asked someone who was dyslexic! Or that blonde lady, she was trying to flirt with you! Or that blind man! You asked 3 terrible people!" She said back.

Ok, I am defeated....

"Ok, swings!" Sherry shouted running to the swing and holding Mizu's stroller. "Here!" Sherry shouted. She just gave me Mizu, and now I stuck on a swing. How fun.

*2 hours later*

"Ok, we are home!" Sherry said opening the door. A wave of water came blasting out. Oh, the ice. Mizu started laughing and the water went above us not on us.

Maybe living with Mizu won't be so hard.

******************************************************************************************************

Sorry for not updating! I have even more school, going to high school next year!