Chapter 5

"Gray, let's go. We have to get to Lamia Scale before Juvia's Stomach gets any bigger." I say. Gray was taking forever to find his coat, I don't get the point and he will strip anyway. "Finally! I found it, okay let's go." Gray shouted from the other room. I laughed as he tripped down the hall trying to put on his coat.

"You sure he is okay with it?" I asked. "Ya, I contacted him, he first stuttered and hung up, three times. But he eventually gave in." He said. Oh boy. "You sure they also have no relations with Saber?" I asked. He nodded.

"This better work."

*10 minutes later*

After walking for ten minutes, and avoiding Sabertooth, we made it to Lamia Scale. Soon we were greeted by cheerful Sherry.

"Ohayo , Gray-Sama, and Juvia-Sama! What brings you here?" She asks. I hesitate but say it, "we came here to see Lyon-Sama." I said. She just smiled and grabbed my wrist. "Well, just say so!" I ended up grabbing Gray and we were both pulled into a booth with Lyon.

"Hey Lyon. You about 'Juvia's Condition'." Gray said using air quotes. "Ya, I know about 'Juvia's Condition'. You trust me, out of this entire world? You know me and Sherry have never done this before." He said reassuring us.

"Juvia is faithful you will do great." I say. Lyon smiles to my comment. "Kay, so what's the plan?" He asks.

"Me and Juvia will buy all the stuff for the baby. Here is our plan." Gray said handing Lyon a paper I didn't know about. He just kept reading it over and over again. "So will you do it?" Me and Gray said in a unison. He nodded nervously.

"Sherry, do you wanna do this with me?" Lyon asked. Sherry put on a total fangirl session with Lyon just like me and Gray.

"But you should really get your baby checked." Lyon said. "Well about time, I need to practice on somebody!" Sherry said cracking her fingers. She put two fingers on my stomach and it glowed pink.

"Your baby is fine, just the magic enhance thing acting up." She said. Ok....

*Time-skip, 3 days*

My stomach is hurting more than usual today. It looks like a watermelon, and I feel like a sack of fat lagging around. I made a stupid excuse for being absent for a week. Uh, being pregnant.

Gray has been great, he cooks food, even though it taste like sand, house chores, and giving all the comfort I need. "Gray-Sama!! Juvia wants food!!" I shouted from the bed. Gray comes rushing in with hot tea and biscuits. "Arigato, Gray-Sama!" I say happily.

"Your Welcome! You feeling fine?" He asked. "Ya, the pain is just the pregnancy." I say rubbing my stomach. "Well you take a nap, and I clean up." He says. I actually am tired so I nod and he goes outside. Soon I fall into deep sleep.

Gray's POV

I go outside and clean the kitchen, floor, and table. I rub my sweat from my forehead off and grab my phone. I decide to text Lyon.

G: Lyon!!

L: Gray, what?

G: Hey

L: Ok..um Hi? Anything wrong?

G: Ya, a bit. Juvia is sweating more than usual

L: Maybe it's just pregnancy, besides she's a girl. Do you want me too come over?

G: Ya, bring Sherry also.

As soon as the message sent, I saw a small water stream coming from the room and I immediately rush there. "Juvia, what happened?!" I shouted.

"JUVIA'S WATER BROKE!!"