Chapter 10

After 7 years Fairy Tail has been trapped on Tenrou Island. After that and the Grand Magic Games thing, Mizu became a beautiful 13 year old girl in 8th Grade.

But Juvia and Gray, never visited. Too busy and dragged along. They forgot about her. Mizu never knew about them. She believes Sherry and Lyon are the parents of her despite the hair.

Mizu's POV

"Mizu!!" The teacher shouts. I look up from my daydreaming and pay attention. "Will you solve this problem?" Mr.Lighting said (NOT LAXUS!!).

"Sure, Mr.Lightning." I said going up to the whiteboard. "Again, Mizu. It is Mr.Lightoping." He said. I snickered a little. Our problem was (2x+3)2 . Ha, simple. I was one of the smartest in class, but not a nerd. I solved it with ease.

"Huh, correct again, Mizu." Lightning said. Ha!! The bell rung and it was 2:15. Yes, school ended. I grabbed my backpack and went to my locker in the hall. I stuffed my Math and Science book in it, plus my Harry Potter book, and my cellphone which is touchscreen (the Samsung Note) and my planner. I grabbed my other bag in my locker and grabbed it.

I headed to the restroom to change into a blue V-neck, shorts, and black sneakers. I headed outside once more, getting my bags and waiting outside. "Mi-Chan!!!" I hear. I look to see Len, still in his school uniform, and black backpack. Same as mine but mine is blue.

"Len-kun. Tomorrow is Saturday, wanna go to my house?" I ask. He nods. "Sure let me just go to the guild, and call my mom. Come with me?" He said. Again I nod. I plug in my earphones to my phone and listen to 'Snow Fairy'. Len plugs in his white headphones, with awesome looking lights, to his iPod, and leaves it in his pocket.

*15 minutes later*

"Mizu, let's go." Len said now in his changed basketball uniform. "Len, you may be smart but whenever you wear that you look like a jock, a stupid jock." I say. He just blushes and smiles. "Well that what I get for being on the Magnolia Mages Team. We win even though we don't use magic like of the other people. As for you, you look flat-chested but whenever you are at my house, and wear a tank top, or a shirt, you have bigger breasts."

He laughs and blush so hard. As he turns I see his Jersey saying 'Strauss 13'. The color of the letters are yellow, and the jersey is white. The front say 'Mages' and the symbol of a yellow and black basketball.

I am in the softball team, Magnolia Mages, also. Me and Len both tried out for teams and made it. Len is the best defense and offence, as I make fast pitches and swings. We are best friends. We even kiss each other on the cheek, but it's a friend thing.

"We are here." Len says. His game is against the Corona Catapults. They have the ability to jump extremely high. Some game. We enter the basketball court of International Mages Academy and Corporation. Or I.M.A.C for short.

*45 minutes later*

"And Strauss makes the final shot! 3 points it goes and they win their third game for this tournament!! 7 more games to go!!" The annoucer shouts. I stand on my seat seeing Len. He is being carried by his team and being happy.

*1 hour later*

"Bye thanks for taking my home." I say to Len kissing him on the cheek. He just smiles then leaves. I open the door to find the smell of cookies.

"Hi Dad, Hi Mom."

**********************************************************************

That was a look at Mizu's Life...! By the way, Len in Len Kagamine. Ya, but he is now Len Strauss.