Chapter 24

"LYON!! SHERRY!!" I shouted as I cried in their arms. We were so happy, I felt tears go to my head. Sherry and Lyon were crying happily as they hugged me to death. "How---What?!" I asked kinda shocked. Hey, if you parents sort off died, would you be happy and shocked if they came back to life?

"We weren't killed, just knocked out. But those horrible days, they to tortured us." Sherry said showing burns and cute on her arms. Lyon showed me many more cuts on his stomach and back. "But what happened to your hair?" Lyon said touching it.

"No time to explain but, let's go!" I shout dragging their arms. We race down more stairs and hallways until we meet some dudes wrapped in bandages. They look at me, and smirk. They suddenly combine into one, and smile. "Well if it isn't---" I cut him off by freezing him.

Lyon and Sherry's face were (°_°), and it was awkward. "You do know that was Derek, the dude who was touring us earlier. And Mizu just--" Sherry just was shocked. "Let's keep going."

Juvia's POV
"WATER SLICER!" I shout as most water from me attacked Ruka but she propelled it back with her spear. It glowed and it hit Gray and Erza directly. "Gray-Sama!! Erza-San!!" I shout running towards them. Luckily it was a minor hit "Gate of the Lion: Leo!" Lucy opens Loke's Gate, then suddenly Aquarius, Virgo, Aries, and Capricorn are with him.

"Nande?" Len says, he is no longer knocked out. "What? How? I don't--" Lucy said but the spirits came all at once to Ruka. "Hime is in trouble, we must protect her." Virgo said attacking Ruka with her chains. "I'm just her because Scorpio is unavailable, Juvia!" Aquarius shouted. I nodded.

I created a huge water bubble, and Aquarius jumped in. She blasted Ruka with water. "To protect Lucy! Regulus Impact!" Loke said as light surrounded everywhere. Aries backed up everybody by putting fluff everywhere? Capricorn, Loke, and Aquarius made most damage but it seemed Ruka was unharmed.

She was using her spear to repel all their attacks then all of sudden, "JAVELIN STRENGTH!!" Her arms started glowing then she hit all of Lucy's Spirits with one strike. "This is boring." She said rubbing her head. She pulled out a flute from somewhere, and made a strange song.

Lucy and her spirits started grabbing their heads and hurting in massive pain. "LUCY!" I looked back seeing Len, Natsu, and Wendy running towards us. Erza suddenly woke up, angry. Gray also angry. Then everybody became angry. Lucy's body collapsed and her spirits disappeared.

"Aqua Fire Armor!" Ruka shouted, wait, isn't water aqua, and fire red. We all looked at her glowing body, her hair turned into a ponytail that looked like Erza's with the bangs and everything, red tube bra, as in tube bra, with tidy of blue, and a skirt with red and aqua waves. Her arm with covered with aqua waves, as her legs were fire wrapping around her legs.

"Burning Water Strike!" Water and fire came out of her hands combining hitting me directly. It was horrible, the fire was burning my skin as her water had so much pressure it felt as I was drowning in a storm of fire. "JUVIA!" Gray shouted running to me. The fire stopped eventually.

"NATSU!!" Erza shouts angrily, he nods and creates fire. "FIRE EMPRESS ARMOR! FIRE WINGS!" She jumps really high as her sword collects some much fire from the one Natsu is creating around him. She soars to Ruka as she is in a fighting stance. She slashes two fire wings to Ruka which hit Ruka but she just flips and lands safely.

"KARYU NO HOUKOU!" "TERYU NO HOUKOU!" Wendy and Natsu combine their roars, and hit Ruka which damage her, but not tremendously. She removed some blood from her cheek. But her wound healed immedietly. "ICE MAKE: ARROWS ATTACK!!" Gray shouted creating arrows that all headed to Ruka. But she shook her hand.

A fire tornado, or tornadoes came to us. "Double Wave!" I created it at just the right timing and the fire didn't hit us. I slightly smiled. "ICE-MAKE:ICE BRINGER!" Gray said as he jumped in the air. "HEAVENLY SWORD ARMOR!! BLUMBENBLATT!!! PENTAGRAM SWORD!!" Erza said flying high as her swords blasted towards Ruka.

Ruka smiled? She brought her hands to a fighting stance. Her hair turned burning red and her outfit no more aqua. Gray and Erza both hit Ruka and gave her one big slice on the arm. "FIRE CLAP!" Ruka clapped and a huge beam of pure fire came towards me, my eyes went wide.

I waited for the feeling of burning, but when I looked Len was even more damaged and stood there in front of me. "LEN!!" I shouted holding his bandage covered body. "Juvia." He said handing me some sort of pearl. I held it in my hand and it sunk in my hand.

"Go." He said before getting knocked out again. I felt so much energy and magic power, my body started glowing. I was in a new outfit. I wore a loose tube dress and had light blue waves wrapping around my arms. "Juvia..." Wendy stood in shock. "For Mizu!! WATER DRAGON!!!" I shouted this move I never knew about. I felt so much water surrounding me, and my eyes were blazing blue.

I rushed towards Ruka, seeing her in shock. I put all of my magic , physical, and mental energy into that one attack. The water all came towards her, and then all of a sudden my water dragon had an ice layer around it. I looked toward Gray. He smirked. I look to into her eyes, she looked so horrified.

Then......

Ruka flew out and hit a building, she started glowing then disappeared. "The battle is ours." Erza said. Len and Lucy were unconscious and I could see Wendy doing her best to heal them. Then I fainted.