Chapter 20

All I see... Darkness. I can feel that I'm am tied up, and on an chair. And since my hair is wrapped around my face, I think there is a sack on my head. Plus a cloth is tied to my mouth. Then I hear clacking, I think heels.

"Mizu... Mizu... Mizu... Dropping out of school never helped at all. Plus I'm sure, your precious family will go here to save you." A voice of a lady said. She lifted the sack, and all my hair went down. She had black hair, with a weird hair style, but she wore a white tube dress with ripped shreds at the bottom which were all black. She wore like a sword belt, like from Scott Pilgrim.

"So, what do you plan?" I try to say but fail. She just laughs. "You know, it's pretty obvious you have immense powers, but you don't see it. Water and Ice, two very powerful elements. And I will take it from you."

*Gray's POV*

I wake up seeing, Natsu the ceiling upside down, all busted up, Lucy in the middle of a split table, hurts like crazy, Juvia in a hole on the floor, bleeding all over. Everyone was beat up, except one. I could someone magic presence, but I don't know where. But Mizu

As for me, I am on the wall, bleeding and hurt so badly. "G-Gray..." I heard Erza say as she tried getting up. "Erza, don't." I heard Jellal said. If you don't know, Jellal, Meredy, and Ultear have joined Fairy Tail, they were once our worst enemy. He was bleeding and crashed into a bookshelf, as for Erza on the floor.

"Gray-Sa-Sama, Mizu is--" Juvia said getting up but fell heavily on the ground. "Gray-kun!" I hear. I see Len, rising from the bar table. "Len, what are you doing here?" I said pushing my self from the wall to the floor. That hurt.

"I hid under the table as they were fighting, I tried to save Mizu. But she ...." He said with tears in his eyes. He was bruised up also but not as much as us. "Wendy, and Romeo will be here in twenty minutes. " he said. Wendy is 16 or something, and learned how to heal much more effectively.

"I am really sorry, but I know that Mizu always wears the necklace I gave her. So I know where it it." He said wiping his face. I swear Len, it's pretty obvious he likes Mizu. He removed his dog tag, or necklace, and it's started glowing. He threw it the air, and it shown a holographic map thing.

"She is in the forest, in Herna City." He said pointing at the blue snowflake, even a logo, wow Len. "We have to help everybody!" I shouted in pain. "MINNA!" I heard, I say Wendy and Romeo. I turned my head, and saw Wendy crying and Romeo with a dark look.

Romeo got everyone down or on their feet and patched up. He made them all lay down on the infirmary beds and gurneys. As Wendy healed with all her strength, and I saw Juvia crying. I held her hand for we were next to each other on the beds.

"I tried my best Minna, I healed mostly everything but you may want to stop hurting yourself so it's fully healed." Wendy said. I got up, and noticed my whole upper body was wrapped in bandages, and others on their arms or legs.

As soon as everyone could walk or run, we had a meeting. "No one could be that powerful to take us all down." Erza said.

"They must have been an entire group."

"No, remember the shadow figure."

"SHUT UP!!!!" Juvia shouted angrily. "JUVIA HAS LOST HER ONLY DAUGHTER AND I WOULD LIKE TO GET HER BACK!!! I THOUGHT WE WERE STRONG!!!"

"YEAH!" I shouted. "ONE MEMBER OF FAIRY TAIL IS IN A HORRIBLE PLACE RIGHT NOW!!"

Mizu's POV

Luckily they let me out of the chair, and they served me food. The lady was boring so ignored her whole speech.

In the end, her servants basically treated me well. The servants gave me good food, and some games. So this is better than at home.

Gray's POV

"WHO ARE WE!!!"

"FAIRY TAIL!!"