Chapter 30 [BONUS]

Lucy: "Hello Scarlets!! My name is Lucy and today we are here with OC, Mizu Fullbuster!!"

Mizu: *waves to the crowd full of anime people and sits down near me* "Hi, nice too see you, Lucy-San!!"

Lucy: "Hai, Arigato. So, what was it like beating Minerva?"

Mizu: "It was so intense, but I don't remember seeing much but everyone was in slow motion fighting all at once."

Lucy: "Even that sounded intense, what about Len? How's your relationship?" *wiggles eyebrows*

Mizu: *blushes* "Let's just say, we are planning to have another child..." *pointing at her stomach*

Lucy: *jawdrop and anime faints* "Waa.....I don't remember writing that? Huh....AYAME!!!" *runs around trying to find the assistant*

Mizu: *stares awkwardly*

Lucy: *comes back with a bloody nose! and some cuts and bruises on her face* "So, how about Rei? Is she doing well?"

Mizu: "Of course! She always seems happy, I think."

Lucy: "How do you feel about have sequel to Little Fullbuster, but it's no longer Little Fullbuster..it's someone different." *smiles*

Crowd: *rages with screams*

Mizu: "Another book, are you serious? I mean I love your books, since I'm in one, but can you handle it?"

Lucy: *nods* "I have the help of another author, her Wattpad is salmonstar, and she is amazing."

Mizu: "Wow, so determined."

Lucy: "I know, but I still have a long way to go...I have a lot more stories to create and publish. Hell after I finish Fujioka #2, my Black Butler Fanfic will come out."

Mizu: "Woah, I remember your first Black Butler fanfic, FAIL!!" *derp face*

Lucy: *sweatdrop* "You don't have to rub it in..."

Mizu: "Anything else?"

Lucy: "Oh ya, for those who want a sequel please comment down below, and vote! Sayonara Scarlets!!"

**********
Sequel Date will be announced if requested..
Arigato Minna-San for all the support and now we continue to see my new works....
Ja ne!