Chapter 21

I wake up to seeing Minerva's sword making a clacking noise as she drags it not the floor. "Mizu, so let's see on Gray and the rest." Minerva said. She was a bitch in so many ways, and she holds so much anger. I also hold so much anger, but I wouldn't go that far. I looked at her holding a floating crystal ball. She smiled and the ball started glowing,

Gray's POV
"Natsu, is this the town?" I asked. He nodded. "I've been here before." Sometimes I wonder about him. He kept going straight until we reached an inn. "What the hell Natsu, I ask for my daughter not a inn." I asked sort of disappointed. He stopped sniffing and looked at me angrily. "You know popsicle! I am trying! This is where here freakin scent is! How about you be more patient?!" He said as he started flaming up.

"Well maybe Fire hazard! Your senses aren't working anymore!" I said as ice started to form. We were both about to punch each other but Erza hit us hard on the head. "Stop it. Let's ask for clues. It's only me, you, Natsu, Lucy, Juvia, Len, and Wendy. Len's map broke already since you guys kept fighting, now stop fighting!!" She shouted with a dark aura.

We both nodded extremely scared, and started searching for clues. It was just us, and an old man in the lobby. He just kept drinking green tea. He looked like the monopoly guy. "Found something!" Lucy said grabbing a letter with wax. Vintage. "Wait, that really smells like Mizu." Natsu said grabbing the letter. He opened it and pulled our strands of black hair.

"Eww. Here read this." He said as he dropped the hair on the ground. Erza read it out loud.

'Dear Fairy Tail Members,
You may be wondering why I wrote this. I wrote it so you can discover every stage what you have to face. Mizu will be dead eventually when you arrive here. Or you will dead first. You can't find us even if you had a map, or even a tracker. Welcome to level 1-5. Good luck.

Signed by,
Minerva.'

"Level one indeed." The lobby man said as we all turned to him. A dark aura surrounded him, then he transformed from an old man, to a teenage boy with thin red eyes, like a demon, his hair was a tad bit long and his features made him look extremely built. "Now let's battle." He said with an evil smirk. He multiplied into three, and spread everything. We were in open area.

"Karyu no Houkou!" Natsu shouted as a fire tornado came fast towards the three of them. The one in the middle lifted his hand, and made the fire turn around and it became bigger and more powerful as it hit us.

"Ice make hammer!" I said making the hammer. I attempted to hit all of them from the side but the one on the left lifted his arm and he broke the hammer then punching me to everybody.

Mizu's POV
"You cut my hair, and hired assassins?" I asked. She nodded with an evil smile. "You know, you hold more power than dragon slayer. One of the most powerful Mages in the whole world. Being a dragon slayer is rare. But having power like one is even more rare." She grabbed my hair, and using her sword, and cut my hair.

(Like Erza Knightwalkers hair)

"That what you get for having luscious locks. You know you are very pretty Mizu. And your beauty will be wasted." She said with grin. She left and slammed the door. As she slammed the door, I jumped and jumped until the chair broke until the chains were stuck on my wrist and two wooden bars were in my hands. My clothes were very free so that an advantage.

A big ass white shirt, and white shorts covered with dirt, scratches, and blood. My long hair now gone. I kicked the door down, and looked around. Two guards looked at me with scared looks. "Boo." I said.

"ICE MAKE CANON!"

***************************************************************************
Part one of 5 of Mizu's Escape and Gray and Juvia's Fight.