Chapter 27

Still 3rd Person's POV

As FairyTail members were being floated in the air, going to the castle, the kids of Minerva Timber and Lenka were just plain bored. Timber was making them float as he stuffed his hands in his pockets while Lenka just closed her eyes and put her arms in her sleeves while walking.

"Lenka?" Timber said boringly. "Yes?" She said still with her eyes closed. "How come mom hates these people so much?" He said staring at the people above him floating unconsciously. "Like she said, they embarrassed her guild." Lenka said as she opened her thin eyes. Timber remembers why their mom hated them now, but still didn't understand why she is doing this.

"Hey Timber, Mom said she like my hair now." Lenka said waving her sleeve above her hair. It looks like Ran Mau's hair from Kuroshitsuji. Timber ignored the fact, and continued walking. Lenka just made an angry face and continued walking as well.

When they reached the end of the path, it was all grass. "Lenka, if you please." Timber said yawning. She made a 'tch' sound and waved her hand. A huge wall of light appeared and shattered like glass.

"Tadaima!" Timber said as he waved to the guards happily. "Welcome back, Timber-Sama, Lenka-Sama." The guards said as the entered the grand castle. As Lenka looked at the gate which was being fixed, she wondered.

"Is the daughter of those two imbeciles that strong?" She said to herself. She looked at Timber who was no longer there. He was a far walk away. She ran to him as her wooden sandals clacked.

They went down to the magic extracting room seeing odd contraptions and their mother. "Oka-San, we brought them." Lenka and Timber said in a unison. "Perfect, you both have done your part. NOW LEAVE!" Minerva shouted angrily at them. They bowed and exited the room leaving the Fairy Tail members inside.

They sat outside, waiting. But on the inside, all they wanted was to stay......

Gray's POV

"Ow...my back." I said as I began waking up. I looked up and seeing everyone hanging from chains. Magic proof chains. I kicked Natsu's side and he woke up in even more pain. "Ow..what the--" he was about to say but Minerva out of all people put a finger on his lips.

"You guys are finally awake. Well you both, and Mizu.." She said before showing Mizu hang from the wall with tears, bruises, and cut all over her body and face. "Gray!!" She said as she cried and kicked.

"MIZU!!" I said kicking Minerva in the face. Minerva gave me a deathly glare, and punched me with unbearable pain in the stomach. "GRAY!! STOP IT!!" Mizu cried out as Natsu watched with pity, horror, and worry in his eyes.

"Gray-Sama!" Juvia said on my left. Minerva smiled and went to the orb in the middle of the room. She touched the orb, and her hands glowed as she waved it over the orb. Everyone suddenly woke up with a gasp as if the drowned and screamed in pain.

"AHHH!!!" Wendy, Len, Lyon, Sherry, Lucy, and Erza shouted. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! STOP HURTING MY NAKAMA!!!" Mizu shouted as her eyes turned red. She grew fangs and began kicking the wall.

"MINERVA!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!" Natsu shouted angrily like a dragon. She turned to Natsu with a sinister grin. "I'm taking your magic, stupid slayer." She said before everybody felt pain, except Mizu. As the chains glowed yellow and began absorbing our magic faster.

I screamed in pain watching Mizu with anger filling up in her. "stop it...stop it...Stop it.....STOP IT!" She said before breaking her chains off. As she stood down on the ground I felt extremely weak, and the chains stopped glowing.

I felt as if I were a stick. No purpose but to break. Mizu jumped kicked Minerva in the ribs and landed perfectly on her feet. As Mizu glowed, her eyes became red. "What the hell..." Minerva blurted as she clutched her ribs. Mizu's outfit change into this new outfit. Her chest was bandaged, she wore white shorts and her hair was tied.

She held her new weapon, a staff.

"Water Empress." Minerva said before standing up and hitting Mizu in the face. Mizu began hitting Minerva with small yet powerful water waves that came from thin air. Minerva didn't do anything but dodge or get it.

Mizu swung her staff at Minerva but Minerva caught it. "My my, I never knew someone like you can discover such an ultimate form." Minerva said before pushing Mizu back. "What the hell are you talking about?" Mizu said in a fighting stance.

"Karyu no Houkou!" Minerva shouted before Fire came fast towards Mizu. She lifted her arms and waves went in front of Mizu but that wasn't enough. "Gate of the Water Bearer: Aquarius!" Minerva shouted before a spirit gate opened, without a key.

Aquarius appeared, but with black eyes and red pupils. She wasn't Aquarius anymore. Aquarius blasted Mizu with a huge water cyclone, Mizu just landed in the wall. "Unison Raid: Sword Tornado!" She shouted before many swords went toward Mizu with a tornado behind the swords.

"Ice Make: Copy Cat!" Mizu said before Ice Swords floated in the air and a huge water cyclone supported the swords as the went to Minerva's attack. It made a huge impact but didn't break the wall or chains.

"Why you little?!" Minerva shouted before a huge light appeared and hit Mizu. But Mizu is strong, she withstand it. Her eyes became red with a touch of blue, and she held her staff with firm grip.

"Is that all you got? MINNA NOW!!!" She shouted as she hit the orb. I felt all my magic come back, and become stronger. We all gave Minerva an evil glare as our magic surrounded us, even Wendy.

A circle of Fire, Water, Light, Swords, a Purple Aura with Lightning, Wind, and Ice circled around the person who had whichever magic.

The door burst in with all the people we versed, and Minerva's kids, they got in a ready stance. "If we are going to battle let's do it in another Venue." Lenka said before the whole room glowed.

We appeared in an arena with with grass as the floor, a couple of thick trees, and huge lake all over the place. We all stood in a fighting stance facing our foes..

"So, this is the last battle." Minerva said with a white ring around her. "After everything we have been through." Erza said angrily.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"ATTACK!!"