Chapter 16

Anonymous POV

"Master, how long till we attack?" I ask. "Patience, patience. We must wait. Her stupid friend Len is there."

"Master, we kill who?"

"We kill her most loved ones...."

Mizu's POV

"Ok, so this not goodbye, but see you later." I say hugging Lyon and Sherry for the last time. "Ya, but come here to visit." Lyon says patting my head.

"Gray, protect her." Lyon says to Gray getting my stuff. "Well, she is my daughter." He says. I give them one last hug, and we leave to Gray's house. Or my father's house I never knew about. I get my phone and just start texting random people.

As soon as we stop, I see a normal house, my new boring life. I go outside and Len follows, apparently he joins us inside the car. "Mizu, this is your new home." Gray says as he opens the door.

I remove my blue pastel flats, which go perfect with my baby blue floral dress right now. Sherry forced me to wear it. I enter the house and it look like a normal one story house. My gosh, this is nothing like Lyon's fun two-story house.

"Juvia is happy you are able----" I cover her mouth with my hand. "Please, I am in a bad mood." I say. She just nods, and I walk to the couch. After 5 minutes, Len leaves. Leaving me, with Juvia and Gray staring at me on the couch as I sit on a smaller couch.

"So......" Gray says trying to start a conversation. I stand up, go to my room full of boxes, and grab my skateboard. "I'm going out." I say exiting the house. I board all around the street. Huh, I want to be kind, but part of me wants to hit them with my baseball bat.

While boarding a bunch of guys surround me, I think they are going to harass me. "What's a pretty lady like you doing out, skateboarding." A guy says smirking.

I hit all of them with an ice canon, "Scary Lady!!" They shout running away. I head back inside, and Gray and Juvia have their mouths open. "I can how you're really our daughter." Gray says.

My phone rings and it's Sherry. "Sherry?"

"Mizu!! Ly-Lyon and I---"

I hear screaming , slicing , and spells. In the end, I hear a sinister laugh.

"Mizu..... You should have never been born."

"You will pay for what fairy tail has done. You're there weak spot." The feminine voice said. Then hung up.

Sherry and Lyon had just been killed.