Chapter 28

As I charged to Minerva, her stupid kids got in the way. "Messing with my mom is a no no!" This steampunk guy said hitting me with his ratchet. But I lifted my arms, covered with a thick layer of ice, defending myself.

"MESSING WITH MY FRIENDS IS A NO NO!" I said kicking the guy's legs making him fly in the air. But his stupid Ran Mau sister, caught him and hit me with her a light beam. "Mother Fucker! That hurt!" I said backing long ice shards go towards them, but surprisingly they both doges them like ninjas.

"You don't mess with me and Timber!" Ran Mau lady said throwing these metal marbles at me. They were coming at a quick pace, but Len saved me by kicking it back to them. "Cut this shit!" He said as his eyes turned red, he winked at me. He landed perfectly, and hit them both with his demon beam.

"Demon's Wrath!" He said as an evil aura beam came out of his hands and hit little miss Ran Mau. She shielded herself with a light sphere, along with 'Timber'. "Water Cyclone!" I said as I gathered much water and aimed it for Timber.

But Timber's eyes turned purple and the ground lifted up and wrapped Len and I in an Earth globe. "Lightning Strike!" Len said pulling out a lightning whip from thin air and swirling in around the dirt globe making an opening above us. I used my staff and created a water sphere above like in the grand magic games.

As Len and I jumped in so did the two other kids. But don't they know, I'm strong in water.....>:)

~ ~ ~

Gray's POV

As Lyon and I attack the Derek man, he was in triple form, and actually moving. He kept jumping, but I figured it out now. They can control natural elements, and either slow down time, or just plain good at speed and agility.

"ICE MAKE: Ice Canon!" As the canon appeared in my arms as I shot one of the three. But sadly the one who I shoot it too, caught it, and threw it back, "Ice Make: SHIELD!" Lyon said as he jumped in front of me, creating the shield, which was strong enough to deflect it.

"Ember!" Two of the three said, and two beams of fire soaring towards us. "GRAY!" I heard Mizu's voice say. Lyon and I looked at her with awe as she was riding a large stream of water connected to the water sphere stopping the fire.

"Bubble Blast!"she said she shot many water bubbles to all three perfectly as it was fast. They got hurt but not enough. She went back into battle as she winked at headed back.

"ICE MAKE: EAGLES/HAIL STORM!!" Lyon and I shouted. Mizu had taught me hail storm, or more like I read her diary--getting back to the point! The eagles soared to all three of them and the hail pinned them to the ground.

"ICE MAKE: FREEZE!!" I said touching two of the guys and they both froze in place with a thin layer of ice on them. The last one Lyon and I stared with the ugliest stare in the world, and he just plain fainted right there.

"Good job.." I said as we fist bumped.

~~~

Juvia's POV

As Ruka attacked us all at once, we did some flips and jumps to dodge her moves, she has surprisingly gotten Stronger. "Light shots!!" She said as spun her staff with a yellow gem on top of it, it hit Wendy, Lucy and I. The light shots were small fragments of lightning heading that were heading towards us at light speed.

"Teryu no Houkou!" Wendy said as she aimed for Ruka. But once again, Ruka changed her armor. "Requip:Soaring Armor!!" She said as she glowed and her outfit was slightly lewd. A small white skirt with some pure white tube top that revealed her stomach.

"Holy Grail!" Ruka said as she hit the ground with her staff. The whole ground was surrounded by a white ring. "Wave!" I said as I made huge wave appear hit Ruka but she spun her staff in a tornado making the wave explode. "Ha, some guild." Ruka said mocking us.

"Wings!" She shouted as two beams of light shaped as sharp wings came to Wendy and I hitting us with immense power and force. I could everything about to die out, but Juvia shall not give up!!

I picked myself up with an angry aura around me."How dare you make fun of Juvia's guild!" I shouted as I felt water form around me. I felt the same power when I actually made a water dragon. "Wendy!" I shouted as she nodded. "WATER DRAGON!!!" I shouted.

"METSURYUU OUGI: SHOUKO TEKSUKEN!!!" Wendy shouted as her powers emitted a powerful aura. "Unison Raid: Wind behind the Water Dragon!!" We said as we combined our powers as it hit Ruka directly.

Before we hit her the white ring enclosed on all of us, feeling even more pain. At that exact moment, Ruka's face was so in fear as I got drowned with pain emitting from my whole body. Everything shined and then it was clear.

I was laying on some dead grass, and Wendy was on my right. She opened her eyes and looked at me with a weak smile.

"We did it."

~~~~

Mizu's POV

"You guys are idiots! Your mother doesn't care for you!!" Len shouted as he zoomed to Timber. "She does!" Lenka said charging at me with sharp light daggers by her side. "I don't care!!" I shouted as punch her with my ice hand.

"Karyu no Houkou!" Len said as fire surrounded him, in the water sphere, and he blasted Timber as he screamed in pain. "Timber!!!" Lenka shouted angrily before engulfing me in her light sphere. It felt as if my entire body were on fire.

"The pain....we had to go through.." She said as she hit me with her metal marbles. I coughed some blood out, and I felt my body get weaker. "Mizu!!" Len shouted as he soared at a fast pace and hit Lenka with a punch, but it wasn't any punch. It was Natsu's punch. With fire. As he punched Lenka, I saw a tear go down her face before being unconscious.

"Mi-chan.." He said as he put my weak body in his arms. "What was that?" I asked he he jumped out of the water sphere. "That is a secret...that you will find out later." He said with a small smile.

"Mizu! Natsu, Lucy, Sherry and Erza are taking care of Minerva. We have to help!" Gray said holding Juvia's lifeless body while Lyon held Wendy's slightly conscious body. "I'll heal them.." I said as my eyes glowed and everyone was surrounded by water with healing agents.

As everyone had their wounds reverse, it was only temporary that the pain was still there. "Let's go!" I shouted as we all ran screaming at Minerva. I saw Natsu, Lucy, and Erza smile while Sherry cried tears of pain and joy.

As we all battled Minerva, every single memory and event that has happened led up to me! fighting for my own life and the others as well.

As Minerva weakened I saw the look in her eyes, fear. She was on the group sovereignty in wounds, and bruises. My eyes glowed as I held her throat.

"You will never hurt my family again..." I said as a huge light covered all of us. Then everything was.....white. All pure, nothing to worry about..

Everything.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

was at peace.