Chapter 2

"Juvia, Juvia!" I saw a blurry red head patting my cheek. I could feel her cold armor hitting me. "Erza?" I say. She nods and I look around to see I am in the infirmary, with Erza, Wendy, and Lucy.

"Ya, you passed out. You were lucky you just fainted not turned into water. We had to explain to Gray why you threw up. We just said you ate something bad, and had to rest. Right now he is on a small mission." Erza said pulling me up. I look at myself and see nothing.

"Is Juvia Fine?" I say. They all nodded.

"Yes, but you have a special condition. The same as Lucy, Magic Enhance." Wendy says. "If your wondering, it means your baby claimed both powers so they are powerful, causing them to grow faster." Lucy said. I nodded.

"But since the baby will grow faster, the time will shorten. You will have about a week, and a couple days. If it's a girl, it will arrive earlier." Erza says."At least, Juvia's baby is healthy." I say.

"By the way, how are you going to tell Gray?" Lucy asks tapping her chin. "Juvia will just tell Gray-Sama when he gets home." I say. Oh Gray-Sama. Why aren't you here?

Gray's POV

God, that stupid monkey just went stealing people stuff. Lucky enough I got a reward for catching him. 15,000 jewel is a fair enough price.

"Sir, can hand me that ball?" I heard. I looked at the boy and he looked like Lyon but younger, smaller, and has different eyes. "Sure." I grabbed his ball out of the bush and threw it too him. "Ice Make:Glove!!" The boy shouted. A baseball glove appeared in his hand. He caught the ball and ran back.

"ARIGATO!!"he shouted from afar. I smiled and looked forward. Cool, maybe I'll have son. (Ya think?) I looked around and saw something that made me think of Juvia. Cupcakes. She loves cupcakes. I went inside the tiny shop and looked at the display. I chose 6 cupcakes which were ocean and ice themed.

*at home*

"JUVIA!! I'm Home!" I shouted. "Hi Gray---ahh!" She screamed. What?! "You're naked!" She shouted. I screamed and grabbed my boxers. "I thought you like that?" I said. "Juvia is just not in the mood, are those cupcakes?" She said sniffing.

"Ya! Here!" I handed her the bag of cupcakes and she went to kitchen immediately. I spotted her devouring cupcakes like a mad person. "Arigato!" She said with icing all over her mouth.

"Anything happen lately?" I asked sitting down on a chair. "Yes, Gray-Sama. Juvia has something to tell you." She said swallowing her cupcake.

"Juvia has news, Juvia is.......pregnant. No one must know." She said looking down.

Juvia's POV

What going to happen now? I told him? "I-I-I" is what he said.