Chapter 15

"Len, don't look." I say going down the slide. I accidentally let go, and my chest is exposed. He gets a massive nosebleed. "Oh, it's not like you haven't seen it?!" I shout. He has seen me change many times.

His chest against mine makes me feel like a volcano, my face is beet red right now, and I actually feel something against my waist, *cough**cough*boner*cough**cough*.

"Lyon!! Gray!!" I shout.

*after the ride*

"Otuo, Oka, why did Gray and Juvia give me to you guys?" I ask as we walk home. I am now dressed, and have a bra. "Because, they wanted to protect you. Sabertooth had the upper hand, and Saber has nothing to do with us, so we were the safest way." Oka said.

"What happened really?" I asked. Otuo just sighed. "After the Grand Magic Games, Minerva of Saber gone mad with power. She wanted to win, prove to everyone her guild was the best. When they didn't win, she went insane, left the guild, and has been looking for revenge. She captured Layla and almost killed her. They say she has changed, she got stronger. She cracked.

"Well then, I'll be careful." As we get in our house, I immediately go to my room. I change into a blue tank top and black shorts. I grab my phone and call Len. After a few dials, he picks up.

"Mi-Chan? Need Anything?"

"Yeah, I need you to come over. Sleepover." I say jumping and face planting on my bed.

"Mizu, your 13 I think, and I'm 13. Sleepover?"

"Yes, come on!!" I shout at my phone.

"Okay, okay. Let me pack some stuff and ask my parents." He said. Wait, parents? I thought he had a parent, not parents. Maybe that's where his blonde hair came from. But if his parents were in the 7 year sleep, how did he get born? This is confusing.

I checked my phone and he hung up on me. How nice, especially to your best friend. I wait like 11 minutes, and Len comes here. I know his magic anywhere. I feel it, it's a vibe.

"So, this sleepover. What do we do?" He said putting his bag on my chair. "Change into your pajamas and we shall do some stuff." He just nodded and started removing his shirt. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it down. "Woah, keep your white shirt on and change into your pants in the bathroom." I say face palming myself. He just grabbed plaid red pants and his nerdy glasses. Yes, he wears glasses.

"Why can't I wear my shirt off?" He asks pouting like a little kid. "Because they might think we are having 'it'." I say using air quotes.

"Okay, so let me guess, your trying to see who to stay with and trust." He said pushing his glasses up. "Uh.. Yeah. How did you figure it all out?" I ask.

"Gray is basically living at my house ever since he saw you, and he keeps asking me about you. That's why I lock my room all the time, and he whines. A lot." He says removing his shirt. "Ok, what the hell did I just say about your shirt." I said face palming myself again. "But it's hot." He complained reading his book.

I hit him with an ice frying pan. "How was that? Cold enough for you!" I say creating ice swords in the air. Erza taught me that, it's my ice version of her blumenblatt. (That's like my favorite move from Erza and the only one that I know well.)

"Ok!" He said putting his shirt back on. "Well who do you think I should be with?" I ask belly flopping myself on the bed. "You sound like you're choosing a boyfriend or something, but I chose Gray. Wow, I sound a tiny bit gay right now." Len said face palming himself.

"Ok, then time to pack."