Chapter 29 [Final/Epilogue]

Mizu's POV (Mizu is twenty, and Len is 20]
"Man!! This sucks!" I said as banged my head on the table. "Ano, Mizu-chan! It's ok. Now tell me what sucks?" Layla said trying to comfort me. "I ran out of pork buns!!" I said showing her the empty box. "Oh wow...." She said sweat dropping. "Ka-San!!!" I heard a familiar voice say, it was Rei. "Hi Rei, how's school!" I said patting her little blonde hear. "It was fun but their is mean man outside trying to hurt me!!" She said as her blue eyes became watery.

"NANDE!!" I said as my eyes glowed with anger. "Come on Ka-San!!" She said dragging me outside. I followed and saw a couple of thugs outside holding weapons, and smirking. "Hey little girl, you brought your mommy? Pathetic!" A man with red hair said as he held his sword up and was about to strike us but...."Really?" I asked as my ice sword appeared from thin air appeared, breaking his metal sword.

"You little--" A man was about to say but I froze his mouth. "No cursing in front of my baby girl." I said before hitting all of them with water beams. They all were soaked to the bone, and one was standing as he held a boomerang. "Hey Rei, do you wanna handle this?" I said to my angel. She nodded as she punched him with fire. "Karyuu no Yokugeki!" She said as she punched quite hard as the man flew all the way to a tree.

"Woah..." I heard behind me. "Hey Len. Find another mission yet?" I asked as he kissed me on the cheek. "Nothing yet." He said hugging behind me. "Ka-San!! Tou-San!! I did it!!" Rei said running to us as I heard her backpack made so much noise. "Rei, how come you backpack sounds really noisy?" Len asked bending down to our daughter's level. "Cause I got something from my teachers, look!!" She said bringing out all her homework, and a picture frame.

All her homework, A+ and the picture frame is her diploma for graduating preschool and she is only three. I graduated at 4, unfair. "They said I don't have to go there anymore!!" She said happily. Len lifted her up, and she giggled. We walked into the guild as we got pelted with water, and beer.

But I heard screaming outside, it's probably one of the guys. I exited the guild, again seeing one guy standing weakly.

"Who are you?" He said holding up his gun and he shot the bullet but I froze it as it was still in the air.

"Oh, I'm Mizu." I said as I froze him.
***************************
And this is the end, but their will be a bonus chapter next time. Sayonara and Arigato Minna-San!!
I would like to thank everyone who has been supporting me through the whole story.......but this isn't the last chapter..their is still her interview!!