Snippet from Dark Times

UPDATE: DARK TIMES IS NOW COMPLETE

   Hella guys!!! How are you!! I missed you all so much.

   I just wanted to post a little snippet from my new book Dark Times,

  SINCE I KNOW YOU ALL WILL LOVE IT

and I haven't been getting as many responses as I thought I would ;(

YOU GUYS SHOULD CHECK IT OUT

I'm working really hard on it, this is the first story, since Fake Fiancee that I'm really into writing. And it just makes me kinda sad that only a few of you guys have read it :(

   ****

Here's the description again,

"What are you playing at, Katerina?" He whispered, and I smiled,

"You know I don't play, carino.." I knew how much my switch in languages turned him on.

He drew closer, so close I could feel his breath on my lips. My legs were practically open, and his body pressed tightly in between. "Then tell me what you want." His eyes darkened.

When agent Katerina Wild is hired to kill the most vicious criminal of the time, she meets the notoriously dangerous and attractive leader Harry Styles, let's just say more than bullets fly.

* * *

This story contains scenes of swearing, sex, and violence.

AND NOW FOR THE SNIPPET OF CHAPTER 8

But what I saw next stopped me dead on my track. The men from before where everywhere. Completely around us and the helicopter. Right next to Harry, who's hand was holding mine, stood a man, with his gun pointed directly at Harry's neck, one strand of blond hair covered his eye; but I could tell they were blue. "You really thought you would get away with this, did you?" The man smiled, everyone was frozen.

And then he looked at me. "So you got a little girlfriend, huh, Styles? I think she'd enjoy watching you die, wouldn't you cherry?"

Harry's hand clenched around mine and I looked into his eyes. He wasn't afraid at all, he was angry.

And my eyes fell to Marty, who was also trapped between to men, but his eyes were on one thing only; Harry's gun.

And it all happened fast, again, and my hand came in contact with Harry's gun and I was lit up. The fire within me ignited again, and the bullet went straight through the Blond's forehead.

And the shots began, again,

I managed to shoot up everyone in our path as we ran towards the helicopter, shooting off the guy who had his gun pointed at the pilot first.

Marty, Harry, and the guards went in first, I was the only one shooting everyone off, and when I began to climb into the elevator, I felt the first bullet go through my leg. And then another. I whimpered in pain but I was already in, and we were high in the air.

"Fück!" Harry cussed immediately, helping me situate myself on the floor of the plane.

"Was she hurt?" Marty asked from the back seat, as he and the others peered around to see my wound.

"Do you have a first aid kit?" I asked, my hands, along with Harry's trying to cover up both my wounds.

"No we don't," Paul replied, he was copiloting the helicopter.

"Paul, we need to go home quick or she'll bleed out. The bullets are still in there." Harry said in a rush, and I was surprised at how worried he looked.

The pain was horrible but it was bearable. This wasn't the first time I had been shot, and the others have been at worse places too. "Do you guys have any scissors?" I asked suddenly, and Harry's eyes turned in confusion.

"Scissors?" Marty asked, and I nodded. Paul shuffled around before passing me a pair of paper cutting scissors.

Harry stared in my in confusion as I spit onto the blades, before wiping it off on myself and yanking lifting my skirt up to my waist. I didn't care if they saw my underwear, the bullets were still digging into my skin.

   The wounds were right next to each other, both surrounded by an enormous amount of blood that kept goosing out of the holes.

   "Katerina what the hell are you doing?" Harry shouted in horror as I dug the blade into my skin, whimpering in pain as they went deep into my thigh.

    They all watched, silently now, completely shocked and surprise as I looked for the bullet, and when the tip touched it, I opened the scissor.

   I let out a small cry of pain. This wasn't my worst but it was hurting so much now.

   Harry got a hold of my wrist and stopped me "Stop stop stop. You're only making it worst."

   I pushed his hand away with my other hand, "I know what I'm doing."

   When the two blades of the scissors caught a hold of the bullet, I yanked it out in one swiftly. It made the wound bigger but the scissors had successfully taken out the bullet, which surprisingly hadn't broken up into little pieces.

  "What the hell." Marty said, eyes wide.

    Harry smiled, still surprised, "you never cease to amaze me."

   I shook my head at them and pressed my hand against the wound to stop the bleeding, before I moved on to the next.

If you liked, make sure to look it up - Dark Times - and enjoy!

This has been a PSA from

Delilah xo