NEW SERIES

I'm so sorry this isn't an update! But don't fret, I will update tomorrow! Anyway this is some awesome and important news for you amazing people.

I'm writing a new 1D series with four of my friends and my book will be a Niall Fan Fiction.

The series is called the Demesne Series and it includes five books written by me and four other amazing wattpad writers.

Harry: 'Superior' written by @_HakunaMatata_

Louis: 'Rarity' written by @MeganQuada

Zayn: 'Destitution' written by @JerrytheGiraffe

Liam: 'Indigent' written by @cathartics (will be posted shortly)

Niall: 'Pompous' written by me!

Anyway they're all going to be amazing trust me so please go check them all out and it's my first Niall fan fiction so I'm super excited about this!

Banner on the side of the Demesne series! (Or on the top if you're on the app like me)

And another thing!!

I also have another new book called Murderer which is a Harry Fan Fiction!

It's mystery and romance so I'm sure you will all love it and Harry is going to be all hot and punk and crap so yeah.

Go to my page, check them out, and while you're there follow me and help me get to 20,000 amazing followers!

Thank you guys so much you're the best fans I could ask for!

Annnnd again, I'm updating tomorrow and I'm so glad you liked last chapter!

For those of you who read my Luke Fan Fiction Amnesia, that will most probably also be updated tomorrow so keep in touch.

Anyway, I'm sorry for disappointing you with another authors note, but again it would mean the world if you guys went to check out the series and my new book Murderer.

Thank you so much!

And goodnight/evening/morning

Love you!

Delilah xx.