Chapter 1

_Zane's P.O.V_

"I'm so nervous!" I thought to myself.
My best friend Aphmau finally convinced me to come out as gay to our friends and my brothers. She already invited them all over to stay the night at her house. They were supposed to start showing up in a couple hours and I have no idea how my brothers will take it. I'm mostly worried about my older brother, Garroth, he has always been over protective of Vylad and I. I guess only time will tell.

~Time skip to the sleepover~

"Why did she have to invite all of our friends!" I've never felt like such a nervous wreck in my life! I hid in Aph's room, hearing the commotion of our friends downstairs.
The door opened and Aph entered, closing the door behind her. "Zane, are you alright? You need to come down and make your announcement to them." She sounded very concerned.
"OF COURSE I'M NOT ALRIGHT! What if my own brothers hate me. I'll have to tell my parents later as well." I snapped at her.
"They won't hate you and neither will your parents. You just have to go for it." She smiled and pulled me out of her room and downstairs to the living room.
Aphmau spoke up over the group, quieting them "Hey you guys! Thanks for coming, but first before we play any games, Zane has an announcement to make!" She sat down next to her boyfriend, Aaron.
I stood awkwardly in front of the group. I had never held their attention before, I usually just linger around the group and talk to Aphmau and Aaron. "So... I have something very important to tell you all. I-" I stuttered. "I'm gay."
I felt my cheeks get warm. Thank Irene for this mask.

_Travis's P.O.V._
"I'm gay"
My eyes widened. I heard Garroth in the chair next to me gasp and Vylad stand up. I was about to hold Garroth back when he ran up to Zane and hugged him.
"Why didn't you tell me baby brother!"
Zane looked shocked as Garroth let go of him. He looked at Vylad and was greeted with a smile. I looked around at my other friends. Everyone aside from Aph and Aaron looked surprised.
"He must've told them beforehand." I thought to myself.
"I told you they wouldn't hate you!" Aph said, lightly punching him in the arm.
"Well uh... I must admit this went better than I had thought it would." He replied.
The room was full of smiles by now and nobody seemed angry or bothered by the announcement.
I stood up and patted him on the back. "Congratulations! I don't think anyone else here has done something as brave as that."
He smiled. Aphmau then announced "Now that the most important thing of tonight has happened, who wants to play truth or dare?"