Chapter 14

_Travis's P.O.V._
I woke up next to Zane. We were still on the living room floor. He looked very peaceful while he was asleep, no anger or worry on his face. I picked him up off the floor. I carried him gently upstairs to our room and put him in bed. I covered him up in the blanket and left the room, closing the door softly on the way out. I took a shower and put on some clothes. Once I was all done, I checked my phone just in time to get a call from Dante.
"Dude, where have you been? I tried calling you and texting you, but you never responded and it went to voice mail immediately." He asked.
"Sorry I was... busy last night. I must've turned off my phone." I tried to make it as vague as possible.
"I've known you since before high school. You never turn off your phone." He said suspiciously.
I wanted to change the subject very badly. "So, why did you call me?"
"I need you to invite Garroth and Laurence out somewhere tomorrow evening. I don't care where, but I'm going on a date with Nicole and I need them to be away." He said desperately.
"If you're taking her out on a date why can't He guys be home?"
"If they are gone while I am they won't know that I left in the first place."
I sighed "Fine, I'll do something to get them away."
I really didn't have much of a choice since I owed him one. He hung up after thanking me and I sat down. I wanted to wake Zane up and go get coffee and breakfast, but I knew it would be suicide to wake him up early two days in a row. Especially after last night. I felt like sleeping in the way he normally does. I might as well just hang around the house and watch tv today. I turned on the tv and found a movie marathon.

_Zane's P.O.V._
I woke up in my own bed. The alarm clock on my nightstand said that it was 1:46 in the afternoon. I felt very sore. I had to use the nightstand to help myself stand. I took a shower and put on some comfortable clothes. My stomach rumbled, so I went down to the kitchen. Travis was in the living room watching the tv. He noticed me as I entered the kitchen.
"Mooorning handsome." He called out.
I kept my back to him as I poured a bowl of cereal, so he couldn't see my blush.
"Good morning, Travis. What are you watching?"
I grabbed a spoon out of the drawer and brought the bowl into the living room so I could sit by Travis while I was eating.
"I have no clue what this is, but I've already watched one of the movies and I'm done with it. I was just about to change it."
I nodded back at him since I had food in my mouth.
He picked up the remote and turned on Netflix. As he was searching through he said. "We need to invite Garroth and Laurence out all tomorrow night without it being suspicious to them."
I raised an eyebrow and set my half-eaten bowl of cereal on the coffee table.
"Why on earth would we need to do that?"
"I promised Dante that I would get them out of the house, so he can take Nicole on a date without them knowing."
After a bit of thought, I spoke again. "Wouldn't we need to bring along people aside from just Garroth and Laurence? To make it work from Nicole's side of this date, we would have to bring Katelyn and I doubt she would want to hang out with a bunch of guys. So maybe invite Cadenza?"
He smiled. "Perfect! Lucinda is nice and all, but we don't need her and Katelyn to start a fight. I'll send them all texts right now."
He pulled out his phone me started texting away.
I sighed and said. "So we have my brother, his best friend who doesn't like me, that friend's sister who you and I don't know very well, and a girl with serious anger issues and a tendency to punch things?"
"Yep" he replied without looking up.
"Well, tomorrow night is going to be interesting."