Chapter 10

_Zane's P.O.V._
I woke up tucked into my bed. Travis was nowhere to be found, but there was a note left on the nightstand.
"Woke up early. Had to go run some errands. I didn't want to leave you in the floor so I carried you to your bed. -T"
I didn't really know what to do today. I didn't have work today and I had nothing planned. I took a quick shower and changed clothes. I might as well just go to the guys' house. I walked over there and knocked on the door. Laurence greeted me. "Hey, one-eye. Your little boyfriend isn't here."
"I know, but is your boyfriend here? Or excuse me, Garroth."
Laurence looked angry and had a very faint blush, but he let me inside their house. Dante was on the couch and Garroth was in the kitchen, making himself a sandwich.
"Oh hey Zane!" Said Dante. "What have you been doing."
Laurence mumbled something from the other side of the room that sounded suspiciously like "Travis".
"Nothing much other than the dinner with my parents last night."
He nodded. "Garroth told us it went well. I'm glad your parents didn't freak out."
I agreed and sat on the other end of the couch from Dante. Dante was an ok person and all, but he did tend to irritate me.
Garroth got done with his sandwich and sat down next to me. "How are you feeling?"
"I feel like I should be asking that question, Garroth. You are the one who was freaking out at first." I replied.
"I know and I'm sorry. I guess I was just stressed out and surprised that someone managed to steal your cold heart." He cracked a smile.
Laurence mumbled again, this time loud enough for us to hear. "Probably not the only thing he stole."
Garroth glared at him. "Laurence that's uncalled for. Your just making yourself look jealous."
Laurence smirked. "I can assure you that's not the case. Zane can have that white-haired womanizer all to himself."
I shook my head at this and continued talking to Garroth.
_Travis's P.O.V._
I got home from the store around 1:30 PM. I carried all of the groceries inside in one trip. To my surprise, Zane was hanging out on the couch. I set the groceries on the counter and called out to Dante. "It's your turn to put away the groceries! I've done it the past three times."
He grumbled and got off the couch to do it.
"Where's Laurence?" I asked, not seeing him anywhere.
"He said he was going to go hang out with Katelyn and Jeffrey. That was only a couple minutes ago though. You just missed him." Replied Garroth, who was sitting next to Zane.
"Hey Zane, have you seen my room?" I asked him.
"I think I might have once but I don't remember it."
I motioned for him to follow me downstairs. I had a tv down here in front of my bed. I shut the doors at the bottom of the stairs and we climbed onto my queen sized bed. I turned on the show that we had been watching a while ago. We cuddled together while watching and that's how we stayed for the rest of the afternoon.

_Author's Note_
Sorry this chapter is late. I'll be on vacation the next week so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to update the story. I'll try and update it a couple times during the week, but I can't promise anything. Once I'm back from vacation I'll try to catch up on the chapters.