Bonus Round

_Author's Note_
I probably won't be updating this again but I figured I should at least put out a chapter for all the people who wanted lemons/smut. I know it doesn't really fit into the timeline of my story but whatever. I hope you all enjoy it, I am still pretty new to writing this stuff.

_Zane's P.O.V._
It was Travis's Birthday. All of our friends had gone out and eaten at his favorite taco place. It was around eight or nine and dark outside by the time we got home. I knew I wanted to try something really special as a surprise. As he was putting away his coat, I pulled a comfortable enough chair out and told him to sit down.
"What's this," he said with a big grin on his face."
I blushed and replied as I tied a blindfold around his eyes, "It's a surprise babe, just go with it."

He still had a big grin on his face as I pulled his shirt over his head and kissed him. I stepped back and looked at him. He had such a good build from swimming so often. I ran my fingertips across his stomach. His abs weren't as visible but he still looked and felt strong.
I felt my cheeks heat up a bit thinking of those strong arms pinning me down.
I shook my head and got back to what I was supposed to be doing. I unbuttoned his pants and slid them off. Underneath were his grey boxers. I was embarrassed doing this, but it was his special day and I wanted to try something new. I took off my own jeans. Next was his boxers. I slid them off.
I got on my knees in front of him and started stroking his member. He was biting his lip and thankfully the blindfold was still on. He was mostly hard with just me stoking him, but I knew he'd have to be harder for this to work.
I bent over and started sucking his member. I was bobbing my head up and down on it as I sucked. I could feel it getting bigger in my mouth the more I did. He even let out a small moan.
Once I knew he was ready, I pulled him out of my mouth. He had been holding on to the edges of the chair and still was after I stopped. His goofy grin was replaced with the kind of look he gets when imagining dirty things.
His large member looked ready now. I finally slid off my own underwear. I was erect just from doing these things to him. I had prepared myself for this in advance. I stood over his wet member and lowered myself onto the tip. Seeing how big it was for myself had me worried on how it was going to fit. However, I knew if he could put it in, I could do it myself too.
I let out a long breath as I eased myself down onto his large cock. Our faces were right in front of each other, so I grabbed his face and started kissing him. He still had on a blindfold, but I could tell he was enjoying this so far. I moaned into the kiss as it went as far into me as it could. I was sitting on him and bracing my hands on his shoulders. I started to stand back up slowly and could feel it moving inside of me the whole time. I went up and down slowly a few more times before getting into a  steady rhythm. It felt like it was hitting me deeper every time.
Before long I was a mess. I didn't think that this position would feel this good. Travis moved his hands to my hips and started pulling me down onto his cock as well as my own movements. I could feel that he was getting closer to his limit in the change of pace. I could feel my own end growing near as well.
He sharply pulled me down and hit a good spot. I let out a cry and came.I felt his release inside me as I slowed down.
I got off of him and stood up on my now wobbly legs. He pulled the bandana off his face and gave me a tired but happy smile. He stood up and kissed me.
"I love you so much." He said as he broke away from the kiss.
"Happy Birthday Travis," I replied, "I think this should become tradition."
"Agreed."