Chapter 6

_Zane's P.O.V._
I felt someone's arms around me. I pushed myself up and rubbed my eye. I saw Travis curled up underneath me. Not even my mask could've hidden my blush if I had it on. My arm was trapped underneath of him.
"Oh Irene! I must've curled up around him while I was asleep." I tried to pull my arm out without waking him. I failed. He started to stir from his slumber and his eyes cracked open. I could only imagine his thoughts as he woke up with me on my hands and knees above him, blushing like an idiot with one arm under him. He rubbed his eyes and moved to free my arm. He was blushing by now as well, but not as much as I was.
"Uhh... Good morning?" I barely managed to say while standing up.
"Good morning, Zane. What time is it?" He stood up.
I glanced at the clock on the wall. "It's 9:30, thankfully in the morning."
He teasingly replied. "What? Didn't you want to cuddle with me longer?"
I was beyond blushing. My face felt like it had been badly sunburnt, it was that warm. I couldn't reply to that or keep eye contact with him so I just went into the kitchen and started to make us some eggs for breakfast. He turned off the television which was currently frozen on the Netflix "Are you still watching" screen and walked over the the island which had two seats and sat down in one. Once I finished making breakfast I put it on two plates and sat them on the island. I sat down next to him and we started eating.

We ate in silence. I put the plates in the sink when we were both finished.
"Thanks for breakfast, Zane. I'll make up something about where I was last night to the guys."
"That would be great."
There was an awkward silence for a couple minutes.
I looked away from him and asked. "Hey Travis?"
"Yea?"
"Wanna hang out tomorrow?"
"Sure"
With that he got up to leave. He got halfway to the door when we heard the door unlock and open. I practically jumped out of the chair.

_Travis's P.O.V._
Zane's front door swung open to reveal his older brother Garroth. He didn't see me at first, only Zane.
"Hey baby brother! How are you feeling? And have you seen Travis, he came over t-" he stopped when he saw me standing there. His eyes narrowed in suspicion immediately. I was about to tease him for being overly protective and suspicious of people around his little brother when I realized what he saw. Zane's hair was a mess and mine was no better, Zane was in pajamas and my clothes were messed up from sleeping in them, and worst of all, Zane looked really guilty.
"Zane. Travis." He said slowly. "Explain yourselves. Now." He practically growled the last part.
Zane looked way too embarrassed to talk. I stepped in front of Garroth. "Relax, when I came over to check on him he invited me inside to watch anime. We both fell asleep and just woke up."
He looked slightly relieved, but not entirely convinced. "Zane, is that true?"
He nodded at Garroth and spoke. "Now will you both get out of my house?" He pushed us both towards the door Garroth left open.
I whispered into Zane's ear before he pushed me out. "I'll be over tomorrow." I saw him blush before shutting the door on us both.

Garroth and I walked home in silence. He was clearly trying to decide if he believed us.