Chapter 13

_Zane's P.O.V._
I hadn't expected to have fun at the pool, but in reality it was great. Once we got back Travis brought over his furniture and put it in the empty room. Thankfully it matched the room and we won't have to repaint the room or furniture. After all that was sorted out it was around 5 in the afternoon. I don't usually like going outside, but today would be an exception.
"Travis, I'm going on a walk in the park. You wanna come?" I asked, hopeful that he would walk with me.
"I'd love to!" He said as he hopped off the couch and we headed to the park.

We had walked about halfway around the path when I heard an all too familiar voice.
"Zu-Zu?!"
We turned around to face my mother and Aphmau's mother, Sylvanna.
My mother ran up and hugged me as soon as he saw my face. Sylvanna put a hand on my shoulder.
"Zianna told me everything! I can't believe it. One of Zianna's boys and Aphmau's not-alone buddy from high school?" She was exactly like my mother. It scares me sometimes.
She looked at Travis. "You better take care of Zianna's boy or else." I was incredibly embarrassed by now. Travis nodded at her and glanced at me for help.
"Sorry to cut this short, but we need to be heading home now. It was nice seeing you both. Goodbye mother, Sylvanna."
Before they could respond, I grabbed Travis's wrist and we walked away as quickly as possible without being considered rude.

I was out of breath when we got home. Travis seemed perfectly ok. Of course I fall for the athletic one.
"You ok?" He asked me.
"I'm fine, just embarrassed beyond belief."
"Alright, Zu-Zu." He replied after sitting down on the floor. "I'm going to keep calling you that now. I'll even change your contact in my phone to that." He pulled out his phone.
I tried grabbing his phone. "No! Please don't!"
I was sitting on his stomach by the time I wrestled his phone away.
"Ha! I win this time Travis." I was very proud of myself.

_Travis's P.O.V._
I smirked when he said that he won. I will not be so easily defeated. I rolled him over onto his back and pinned him to the ground in one swift movement.
He started blushing as I leaned down and whispered into his ear. "I win, babe."
I kissed him. He melted right into the kiss and put his arms around my shoulders. I trailed my hands further and further down his sides. For a person who is supposed to be the most evil one on the street, he was awfully cute.
I broke away from the kiss and we looked at each other. He was blushing hard. I'm glad he wasn't wearing his mask, so he couldn't hide it from me. "C-can we at least eat dinner first?" He stuttered. I wasn't hungry for dinner, but I couldn't say no to him when he looked like this.
I leaned in and whispered one last time before getting off of him. "Later"
He awkwardly stood up and started ordering a pizza. Thankfully the pizza got here quickly. We both got the door. It was the pink delivery guy who came to a lot of Aphmau's parties. His name was Reese if I remembered correctly.
"Oh! Hello Travis, are you living here now?" He asked.
"Yea, it was way too crowded at the guy's house."
He nodded in understanding. I took the pizza and he left once Zane handed him some money. We ate in silence until Zane went upstairs for a bit. I put away the leftovers and put the dishes in the sink. I was about to go upstairs and get him when I heard him come downstairs. He didn't have a shirt on, but he was wearing baggy sweatpants. His arms were crossed over his chest and he looked embarrassed at himself as he walked into the living room.
I followed him and pulled him into a hug. I kissed him again and gently pushed him to the ground. He was blushing again now. I broke from the kiss and said. "Don't be embarrassed and hide yourself from me. I think you're very cute." He was blushing a lot and I couldn't tell if it was just from what I said, the fact that I was on top of him, or both.
When he didn't say anything back, I kissed him on the neck and ran my fingers down his stomach and made him shiver. I knew we were going to have some fun tonight.