Oh yeah

_Author's Note_
I forgot I had this really old first attempt at writing smut so if any of you are still enjoy this stuff, here's my final bit. I haven't edited it since the first time I wrote it so it's probably cringey but that's okay.

_Travis's P.O.V._
I pinned Zane to his bedroom wall. He was blushing bright red. His mask had been left downstairs and I brushed his hair out of his face. He had adorable little freckles around his nose. It made me even more possessive, knowing that only I would see him like this.          I slowly unzipped and pulled his jacket off. The thin shirt underneath was quick to go next. I'd lost count of how many times we kissed so far and started to move my way down his neck. When I got to his collarbone he shivered and hugged me tightly. How did an idiot like me end up with a person as cute as him.
I carried him to his bed and laid him down gently. I pulled my own shirt off and crawled on top of him. I traced my fingers down his bare chest down to his stomach and he made a little noise in pleasure. His hands shot up and covered his mouth as be blushed.
I smiled at him, "Don't hold your voice, babe. We live alone, so we can be as loud as we want."
He still looked unconvinced, so I used one of my hands to pin both of his arms above his head. Using my free hand I lightly moved my fingers lower and lower down his body until he let out a soft moan. Feeling satisfied with his noise, I let go of his hands and told him to keep his hands above his head. I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. I pulled off his pants and noticed a tent forming in his boxers. He looked embarrassed as I took off my pants, revealing my own boxers. I ran my hand up the inside of his leg and he made another little noise. I slowly pulled his underwear down and threw them somewhere in the room. It was amazing, what a little bit of teasing did to him. He was already erect, then again, so was I from the noises he made. I quickly slipped off my own underwear.
He acts like an innocent person but I know him so well. I knew he would be prepared for this already. Even knowing that, I grabbed the lube off the nightstand and put some over his area. I traced my finger around a little bit until I earned a little shudder and stuck my finger in. He tensed up. As soon as he relaxed a little bit I stuck in another finger and started to scissor them. He was moaning and blushing like crazy. I couldn't imagine how much self control it was taking for him to keep his hands on top of his head. Yet again, once I knew he was used to it, I stuck in the third and final finger. His will finally broke and his hands fell to his sides and gripped the bedsheets as I moved all three fingers around inside of him.
I pulled my fingers out slowly and he shivered the whole time. I got into position and pressed my member at his entrance. He bit his lip in a seductive way and looked at me, almost daring me. I made him regret that dare as I pushed inside slowly. He arched his back and moaned as I got deep with the initial thrust. His hands didn't seem sure where to go, but soon found their place trying to hold onto my shoulders as I pulled out and pushed back in. I repeated the slow thrusts until he didn't arch his back as much. With his body adjusting to me, I knew just what to do. My slow thrusts turned a little bit faster. Not too much though, since I still had control and I didn't want to lose it yet. As the thrusts were increasingly sped up, Zane was turning into a moaning mess underneath me. Once we really got going quickly, I started to lose that control I had.
Zane stopped me briefly, rolled over onto his hands and knees, and we continued even faster and harder than before. I placed my hands on his hips and started pulling him back onto the thrusts. He couldn't hold himself up from all the pleasure so his upper body laid flat, with him still on his knees, bottom in the air.  From this new angle, and pulling his hips to meet the thrusts, I was able to hit deeper and deeper.
With one big thrust I knew I hit that spot deep inside him, because he let out a moan much louder than before. As I felt myself drawing closer to the end, I started purposely hitting that spot of his. I wanted him to finish before me, so I reached one of my hands to his member and started stroking the shaft along with the thrusts. It didn't take long for him to finish in my hand. Finally, with one big thrust, I lost my control and came deep inside of him.
  Both of us were panting as I pulled out. He laid down all the way on the bed. I leaned forward and kissed him.
Standing up, I said. "I'll go start a bath, Zane."
He drowsily nodded and smiled at me.

We soon took our baths and fell asleep, curled up together. I knew this was who I wanted to spend my life with.