Chapter 38.

•Andria•

     Our last day was today, and I was now sitting at home doing nothing. Again, I had to work but I didn't feel like it so I'm just going to use one of my sick days. Chres and I haven't really talked since that whole blow out in the hospital and I'm starting to miss him. I know I'm not even the one in the wrong in this case, but I feel like I should apologize for yelling at him the way I did.

I walked over to my desk to get my phone. When I picked my phone up I saw the card Nae Nae gave me underneath it. I haven't called her yet, and that's because I haven't talked to my parents about it. Neither of them were home at the moment, so I decided to make dinner even though it was only 12:36. Since mom and dad's anniversary was tomorrow, I decided to  make a dinner that had my moms favorite food and my dads favorite.

    I grabbed the car keys to the family car and left out. I didn't want to be bored going grocery shopping, so I called Eric.

"I just saw you not even a whole hour ago." Eric said as soon as he answered the phone.

"I know!" I laughed. "But are you home?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"You should come to the store with me and over to my house."

Eric groaned and I heard shuffling. "You're already on your way anyway."

"Yup! Be ready in 20."

    I hung up the phone and turned on the radio. 'If It Ain't Love' came on and I started shouting all the lyrics. Even though I don't like Jason Derulo like that, this song won't get out of my head. When that went off 'The Worst' by Jhené Aiko came on. This song really explains everything I'm going through right now with Chres. I listened to this song on replay until I got to Eric's house. He was sitting outside on his porch waiting and when he saw the car, he came and got in.

     I hadn't noticed that Eric took my phone and started recording me while I was singing. "Everybody's like, he's no item! Please don't like 'em! He don't wife 'em! He one nights 'em! I never listened, no. I shoulda figured though! All that shit you was spittin', so unoriginal! But it was you! So I was with it! Then tell you the truth! I wish we never did it!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I hadn't noticed I had gotten so into that part until I saw Eric staring at me with my phone in his hand replaying it over and over again. My mouth dropped at how loud I was. "Were you recording me on snapchat?" I asked. "Yup." Eric laughed. I pouted and continued driving to Shop Rite.

    "What're we getting from here, anyway?" Eric asked as we walked in. "Family sized hot Cheetos, onions, white rice, chicken broth, and salsa." I answered. We already had all the other stuff I needed at home, so I knew I wouldn't spend that much money. "Am I gonna get some of this food? Cause a nigga is gonna need some kind've pay for helping you." I laughed at how serious he was then nodded, "You can get some of the food." Eric put his hands up to the air but then put them down after I said, "After you help me make it. Which should take an hour and a half at least." He stale faced me and I died of laughter. I laughed so hard I actually snorted which made Eric laugh. "Ewwww! You snort?" Eric said laughing as I hard as me. By now people walking by the aisle we were in looked at us and some even started laughing at how hard we were laughing. "It was an accident!" I said still laughing. "Sure." I was in actual pain from laughing so hard.

    I started rubbing my eyes because tears were falling. When I heard a high pitched scream I shot my eyes open and saw Eric behind me. He looked so scared. I followed his eye trail and saw that he was looking at a roach in front of us. Yes, a motha'fucking roach. This Shop Rite is the only one close to my house and I don't have the time or the energy to go to some clean one. "W-was that you that just screamed?" I asked, trying to contain my laughter. The look on his face said it all. I bust into another fit of laughter as Eric was mugging me. "You scream like a girl!" I laughed. "No I don't. It was just my off-guard scream." "Sure." I laughed mocking him. He tried to keep the mug on his face but couldn't after watching me for a few minutes.