Chapter 15.

•Andria•

Tonight's the talent show! Chres, Jacob, and Mia are all going to be in the talent show, and Justis and I are just going to be there for support. It started at 7:00 and it was already 5:50. Justis was supposed to be here ten minutes ago. I sighed and went into Manir's room.

"Hey bestfriend!" I shouted. Manir looked up from her laptop and blew a kiss. I chuckled and went over to her bed and laid down next to her. I looked at her computer and saw that she was watching a video from a couple of months ago from her last dance performance. She was doing ballet, but she didn't look happy on stage. "I never noticed that you weren't smiling like you normally are when you're on stage. How come?" I asked. "Cause I don't like ballet. I want to do hip hop, but noo." Manir said, rolling her eyes. "Well tell mom and dad that." "I tried! But they said it's probably just because I've been doing it for so long, and that I probably won't even like hip hop that much." "What if we prove that you do like hip hop, and that you're good at it." "How?" "I've seen you freestyle. We'll pick a song and you just freestyle. It's not that hard." "Ok-" Manir was cut off by Justis running up the stairs and into the room. "You're late." I said. "I know, and I'm sorry. My mom was going to bring me here, but all of a sudden her car broke down, and my dad is working late. I literally ran here." Justis said in one breath. "It's fine. We just have to hurry. And you need to start getting ready too, Manir." "For what?" "Mia's performing." "Oh yeahhh!" "Yeahhh." Manir laughed and waved us off.

Before I went to my room I went to Fade's room. He was on his phone listening to music. I took one of his flip flops and threw it at him. He dodged it and took one of his earplugs out. "What?" He asked. "Don't get an attitude with me boy. Start getting ready, so we can leave." "I'll get ready when I want to." I snapped my head at him, and he nodded quickly and started getting ready.

"Damn, Dri. You be telling everyone what to do around here." Justis said. "No I don't. Mom's trying to get Duchess ready and daddy's trying to find his video camera." I said as we walked in my room. It was already 6:03 and it took a while for us to get to the school. "We should start with you." I said. "Why me?" Justis asked, spinning in my chair. "Because you take longer. Duh." "Shut the fuck up."

I started doing Justis' make up, and when I finished that I let her pick the lipstick she wanted to put on. I started straightening her hair and making sure to bump the ends. I parted her hair, and then combed through it. "Your turn." Justis said, getting up from the chair. I sat in the chair and let Justis do my makeup. "Wait!" I shouted when she picked up the flat iron. "What?" "I don't want my hair straightened, I'm keeping it curly." "Cause you know Chres likes it when it's curly." Justis mumbled, unplugging the flat iron. "Yes in fact I do." I snapped. "Sorry! Gosh."

Jacob, Justis, Chres, and I already picked out what we were going to wear to the talent show. It was a white stripped baseball jersey we all bought over the summer. On the back mine had '7' since my birthday is August 7, Chres' '23' since his is July 23, Jacob's is '21' since his birthday is April 21, and Justis' is '13' since her birthday September 13, and on the front it says 'Thuggin', with black jeans, and timberlands. I buttoned my jersey up, while Justis had on a black tank top under hers and left the jersey open. I put on a black SnapBack, and tossed a black beanie to Justis. We took some selfies and then went downstairs. Everyone was waiting for us, so when they saw us we immediately left. We all got in the truck an pulled off.

End Of Time by Beyoncé played and Justis and I screamed the words. "You guys sound like a dying cat." Dad said. "How respectful, father." I said sarcastically. "Nothing but love baby girl." I playfully rolled my eyes, and decided to text Mia.

Dreezy😍: Bitchhhhhh!!!!

Mi-Mi!!!👸🏼: Bitchhhhh!!!!