Chapter 40. (Pt. 1)

•Trey•

     Mia was at my house and we were just chilling. Yes, I have a house. I wasn't trying to have to keep paying rent and shit for an apartment. "Since you know the ins and outs of my house already, could you please at least spend the night here for a few days, just to see how it would be living with me?" I asked, hoping she would say yes. "I said give me time to think. You asked me to move in with you yesterday." Mia replied. "Yeah. A whole day is enough time." "Trey, seriously?" "Yes, seriously. I want you to move in with me as soon as possible." She shrugged and continued watching tv. "I bet you moved in with your ex as soon as he asked you." I mumbled. "No, the fuck I didn't. And even if I did, I dated him for two years. We've only dated for four months, so don't be shocked if I don't move in until at least a year." "Then why didn't you just tell me that? I wouldn't have been asking again if you told me that when I first fucking asked." "There's no reason to curse." "You cursed at me first, so I returned the favor." "Because you made me mad." "You made me mad too! You hypocrite." "Whatever." "You wanna know when you also made me mad?" "Not really, but when?" "When you fired me."

Mia smacked her lips and glared at me. "Is this what all this is about? You said you weren't mad." "I only said that because you would've been mad. Unlike you, I care about people's feelings." "I didn't say I wasn't going to move in with you because I didn't want to hurt your feelings, so you can't say I don't care about people's feelings." "I wasn't even talking about you first of all." I lied. "Then who were you talking about?" "The devil." "Bitch, fuck outta here with that." "There you go calling me out of my name, yet again. It rolls off your tongue so swiftly, but when I call you out of your name, it's a problem. Bitch, fuck outta here with that." "Never call me out of my name." "Well if the shoe fits!" Mia's mouth dropped as she stood up. "Where you going?" I asked, not really caring. "Out." "Out where?" "Out of this damn relationship." I was a little taken back, but not surprised. As much as we've been arguing, I've thought about breaking up too. "If that's what you want." She walked out the door and I closed it.

Forget her.

•Mia•

     I sat in my car in a Target parking lot and cried. I've learned that I can't drive when I'm mad because I let my anger out in tears and I can't see because my eyes get blurry. "Fuck him. He's not worth these damn tears." I said wiping my eyes. "I need to see my family." I pulled out my phone and called one of the pilots to my private plane. Yes, I have a private plane, but I don't know why, though. I told Ryan do not get me one, but he insisted. Right now, at this moment, I'm thanking him because I need to take a breather.

     I drove home and when I got out, I rushed inside. Kylie was testing out her other lipkits that haven't been released yet. "Why're you in such a rush?" Kylie asked. "Because I'm going back to New York for awhile." "Why?" "I just need a break. I know there's still tons of paparazzi there, but it's my homecity and I just feel calmer there." "You homesick?" "Pretty much. You can't tell anyone about this trip either." I said as I was walking to my room. "Not even Trey?" "Ew, heck no." "Ew? What happened?" "I'll explain it to you when I get back."

I finished packing my bags then I went to get hygienic stuff to put in my carryon. I don't know when I'll be back, so I'm packing everything I think I'll need. I grabbed all three of my bags, hugged Kylie, then left. When I got to the airport I walked through the metal detector and got pat down before going to the front desk. "How may I help you?" The lady asked with a smile. "I'm Pia Mia and I told one of the pilots to my private plane to be here by now. Could you have someone lead me to where the plane is?" She started typing on her computer then looked back up. "Security can take you. Your plane is just out there." She said pointing outside the window where the planes were. I nodded and left with the security guard. He led me to my plane and I got on.