-9- drama -9-

I NEVER UPLOADED CHAPTER 7 BIT YOU CAN READ IT NOW IM SORRY

---

So today Shawn and I planned a hang out day, first we went to the park. Duh. And after that we would go to my house chilling.

So I went to the park with Boogie meeting him there, "wassup" he hugged me "hello peter" "omg please stop calling me that I hate that name"

"Thats shit for you because I'm gonna call you that"

we walked around "so how is life in Canada going?" "Pretty good, i'm on the road most if the time but when I'm home it's amazing you should really meet my friends you would love them"

I'm happy we talked again I need someone who doesn't gives as much drama as my friends do. I should stop calling it friend it's just Leila and Jake Rick isnt a part of it.

We are forced to hang out.

"So did Leila already told Rick it?" "No she wants to wait she is scared of what he is going to say" I said
"He doesn't really seems like the sweetest guy on this planet"
"He isn't sweet at all I don't get what Leila sees in him" 
"Well some times love is weird"

I'm not going to talk about love with Shawn. Na a ain't happin babe.

"Do you love Jake?" He asked after a couple minutes awkward silents
"Can we please not talk about this?"
"What happend?" Shawn asked
"With what?"
"Oh come up you know what i'm talking about"

I did know what he was talking about I just didnt want to talk about it.

"Shawn..."
"I'm sorry I just thought..."
He didnt finish his sentence
"We never dated or anything" I said
"No but we liked each other right?"
"You were the first guy who talked to me and my first kiss-"
"You wanna tell me you never liked me?"

He looked at me broken.
Oh god drama alert.

"No i'm not saying that"
"Ugh your right it's better if we are friends less drama and shit"

Well i didn't mean that.
I want him to want me okay.

We went to my house and both ignored the conversation we just had

We watched hunger games and talked about random shit what are always the best conversations.

Jake called so I walked to the kitchen "hey" "hey babe can I come to your house I got in a fight with my parents again and Rick isn't responding"

I looked at Shawn who was watching the movie "and Leila?" "Not responding to"

I closed my eyes and hoped this would end well "okay" "thank you so much" he hang up.

"Shawn?" He looked at me "is it okay that Jakes comes here he has a fight with his parents"

He looked a bit annoyed.
I'm getting this feeling he doesnt like jake but that can be just me.
Ok lol they both don't like each other thats for sure.

"I will leave you two alone I have to get back any ways"
"No please just stay"
"I'm not thirdweeling Hanna" he smiled but still looked annoyed af.
"I will ask him to keep it chill I promise"

"I don't want to see you guys being all kissie kissie......"

Kissie kissie wow shawn wow.

"Omgod were not gonna be kissie kissie We are not like Rick and Leila"

"I'm out of here" shawn walked to the door

"Why are you always bringing drama with you?" My brain asked

"drama?! I'm sorry I don't want to see you and your bitchie boyfriend kissing while I like you"

"You still like me?"
"Omg How can you not notice you really think i came her for four days because my manager planned it? I wanted to see you again thats why I came here" he said

"I didnt know ... Wait but why did you said you wanted to be friends?"

"What was U supposed to say dump that guy and date me?"

We both were annoyed right now.

"While i'm sorry but things changed and i didnt know you came back and I didnt ever asked you to come back"

WHY WHY DID I SAY THAT

"No but you didnt mind eather because you were the one coming to the venue that night"

"Can we please stop fighting" he said

I nod

And without even thinking about it I kissed him.. I kissed shawn... And i didnt even feel guilty for Jake.
I pulled back directly when i realised what i was doing

"Omg sorry sorry" i said " i'm with jake and this is called cheating and now i'm a cheater and i dont want to be a cheater omg wtf did i do"

I was stressing okay

"I gotta go" shawn said sounding really sad and now i felt more guiltier

Omg what am i doingg ? i'm such a selfish fish.

"I'm sorry that really wasnt supposes to happen" i said before he opend the door

WHY DID I WANT TO KISS HIM AGAING OMG I HATE MYSELF

Shawn left and I was sitting on the couch hating everything I just did.

Not long after that Jake arrived.
I tried to act cool but it wasnt really working out. And now I did feel guilt and with every word he spoke it was getting worse.

What did I do..

--

OMG I JUST FOUND OUT I NEVER UPLOADED CHAPTER 7 IM SO DUMD. 

YOU CAN READ IT NOW AND IT WILL MAKE SO MUCH MORE SENSE BC NOW IT ALL JUST CRAP IM SORRY