-8- bitch got pregnant -8-

it was 12 pm when I woke up and saw that I had 13 missed calls from Leila 15 from Jake and even 1 from Rick. I'm really surprised.

they probably thought I got killed or something.

so I called Jake back first, "hey chicken" I said "gosh omygod I was so worried got dammit Hanna where are you?" he asked "i'm home" "you walked home!" he sounded really worried and I was enjoying it.

im such a bad person.

"I walked 15 minutes but a friend saw me walking an rode me home"

"who?"

I should have just said I walked.

"Shawn a old friend of my family" "oh thank that dude for me I'm so sorry that I got that drunk that was fucking stupid of me" "it's okay really are you with Leila?"

"she just left" "okay I'm gonna call her" "okay bye see you soon"

I called Leila "CODE PINK I NEED YOU NOW NOW" she hang up.

code pink is the highest so I got out of my bed went straight to Carlos and rode him to Leila's house "oh hallo Hanna Leila is upstairs" her mom said.

so as fast as I could I went upstairs, I heard her crying and I swear if Rick did something he is dead.

"whats wrong?" I asked her "I think..." silents... "i think i'm pregnant"

I think i'm going to fade.

i fade.

and I woke up "YOU SAID WHAT"

"well Rick and I got in a moment and we didn't had a c-" "i don't have to hear that you fucking kidding me you tried a test?" i said panicking "no but what if it's true I don't know what to do"

"why do you think your pregnat then?" I asked "my period was long long time ago and yesterday I vomit"

"we are getting a test right now" so we went downstairs and told her parent we were getting lunch.

we got in Carlos and I started him.

"wait what if there is someone at the drug store that we know I can't have people knowing that I think that i'm pregnant"

she had a point so we rode to the closes city what was a hour ride. we were almost there when Carlos started making weird noises BOEF BOEF GEBOEF PRRRR.

and then he stopped. "NO NO NOT NOW CARLOS" "i serious hate your car" Leila said "Don't say that"

"I will ask Jake to come and pick us up" "NO" leila said "then we have to explain why we are going to a other city for a drugs store and he will tell Rick" "we can lie" "no if he finds out i'm fucked"

"who then?" "shawn"

i started laughing "OH leila you funny dumbass" "im serious we can tell him he doesn't know our friends besides you texted me yesterday saying you guys talked and were going to hang out"

this chick is crazy.

-

"thank you so much Shawn" I said when we got in his car and left Carlos there so I can call the garage later to pick my baby up "no problem now tell my why we are going to a drug store in a other city?" "Leila thinks she's pregnant and didn't want anybody to see her getting a test" I said "you think your pregnant?" Shawn said reaction the same as I did "can we please not talk about it?" she said.