20- Britney 2.0 -20

It was weekend and I needed time in my room watching netflix like all times And tonight I have this get together with Sam Brit And Jake.

The whole week if bin hanging after school with Britney. And all the drama with Leila, she keeps saying i'm forgetting her that I only hang out with brit and sam.  And as much as I want to go to her tell her I love her I need alone time sometimes.

*shawn is facetiming you*

Ok alone time is over
"HEEY" I said answering "quess where I am" he said "mmmm, America?" "Okay okay where in America?"

"Shawn I failed my topography class don't test me"

He laughed
"It start with a N" "North Pole"
"Thats not America" he said
"Just tell me" he rolled his eyes and ended the call. bitches u just did not.

I tried calling him back but he wasnt responding

"HANNA THERE IS SOMEONE FOR YOU" my mother screamed

OMG WAS IT? I stormed downstairs "SHAWN" "your so stupid, north pole serious?" "Shut up" I hugged him, he kissed my cheek "what are you doing here?" I asked "i had a tour break so decide to see how your my favorite girl is doing" i smile

"I have something for you" He walked to a bag and got some chocolate and flowers out of it "THIS DUDE IT STEALING MY THING" Liam screamed walking in to the room "hey Liam" he said laughing "thanks" I said kissing him on the mouth in front of my mother because i'm a bad ass teenager who just doesn't give a fuck "you said you rather had this then a necklace" he laughs, he better knows i'm kidding "so this is Shawn" my mother said shaking his hands "Elizabeth" she said "Shawn"
"Shawn I slept with your girlfriend" Liam says as revenge, "you slept with your 6 year old brother?" Shawn asked me "no not like that ewh gross" I say.
"I'm going to Sara's I think i'm going to break up with her" Liam says getting the car keys "hoo little dude you not gonna drive" my mom says taking the keys and my brother making a annoyed sound

-at britneys house-

I knocked on the door, little nervous on how they are gonna react about Shawn "hanna" Britney says opening the door "I invited Leila and Shawn, i hope you don't mind" I said Shawn and Leila standing behind me "no not at all, i'm Britney" she says "I know" he says "she told my everything about you. Nice to meet you" we walk inside the house.

Well I was even more nervous for Jake. Shawn and Jake don't really like each other. It's like a Edward and Jacob situation, only I don't want to date a vampire  #TEAMJACOB

They sat outside at a bonfire "hey guys" I said "this is shawn" "wassup dude" Sam said "yeah.. I know" Jakes mumbles. We sat at the bonfire to.

Jake and Shawn were acutely talking I was surprised. Me and Britney were making snapchats when Jake got a text, I didn't really cared until he readed the text out loud "mm guys? Rick is here" I looked at Leila "what" she said "yeah, he saw Brits snapchat and says that he is our friend to so he wanted to come"

"Does he know leila is here?" I asked "yes I told him" "well I will open the door" Britney said jumping up. "You want to come with me shawn?" She ask  "nah I will stay here" he responded "i will" I say "okay" I went with her. "Hey guys" he says smiling when Brit opens the door "heey" she hugs him "hey Hanna" he hugs me to "where the fuck have you bin?" I asked

I haven't seen him since Leila broke the news "oh here and there, but i'm back"

"Yeaay" Britney says taking him outside.

Shawn and Leila where both gone "leila was crying, shawn took her inside" Sam says quietly to me "thanks" I said.

And we went back to making snapchats. After 20 minutes I stood up to see what was taking them so long.

"Hey" I say, Shawn had Leila in a hug who was still crying. "Can I talk to you?" Shawn says, sounding kinda angry. Thats never a good sentence.

"Umh.. Yes sure" we walked in to the kitching so no one could here us

"What are you doing hanna?" He ask "what do you mean" "what happend to you" he says "what are you talking about"

"Why are you hanging out with Britney, can't you see she is a bitch?"
"she is my friend Shawn"
"Thats what you think, she keeps getting all over me, you dont even notice. She doesn't give a shit about you" if never seen him this mad and it scared me

"She isn't, you just don't like her because she was a bitch before"

"She is changing you in to her. Since when do you wear red lipstick and black dresses that are way to short?"

"News flash Shawn. People change. And I like the new me"

"I should have never told anyone about you you changed so much since then, you act like your famous, your a britney clone and forgot about leila when she needs you the most. I want the old funny sweet Hanna back the one who didn't want me to tell anyone because she was scared of attention, now all you want is attention"

He walks out of the room leaving me alone.

oke What just happend..

I went back to the room were we left Leila, she also left.

I walked outside "at least the Bitch is gone" Rick said.

I looked at them all and then at Britney "whats wrong babe?" She says I touch my lips leaving some red lipstick on my finger, I look down at my self and see the black dress "are we friends?" I asked "if you want to call it that" she laughs. "Sis!" Sam says "I think it was pretty entertainment" she says making Rick laugh.

I look at her right in the eyes. I was frozen I couldn't move, she did change me.

I never had a lot of friends. And I never lost a friend. Or what I thought a friend was,  shawn was right she was still the old Britney and I was stupid enough to let her use me.

"I'm gonna take you home" Sam stands up and looks at his sister "brit this was so low of you"

He holds my hand and walks me outside as I start crying. "Don't listen to her please she is a bitch" he cuddles me "kay one problem I don't have a car" he says "you guys need a ride?" Jake walked up to us.

Sam looked at me "your okay with that?" "Yes" I say looking at Jake who smiles at me and gets in his car "you should know that I just slept Britney in the face" Jake laughs "you slept my sister? Good job dude" Sam said.

---------

hey shittie chapter but ITS SHAWNS BDAY SO YEAY. 18 IS NOT NORMALE UAHDUSHIDH

I MADE A VID FOR HIM ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL FAB_UNICORN_HAYES