14 - No sharing unicorns - 14

Leila, Chanel Shawn and I were all in the back of the bus on the xbox

We were trying to do just dance but thats a little bit hard in a 2 meter room and the only dance shawn wanted to do is salsa.

No one knows what that is with him and salsa.

He wants to take a salsa class with me. Thats to much exercise and to much hips i'm sorry.

So we did karaoke, I won from Shawn and I still don't know how because we did stitches.

Leila won from me, and chanel to but she is a bitch because she stole my microphone.

Shawn basically lost everything.

I sat on Shawns lap "when do you want to go to the mc?" I looked at Leila choosing Spice girls "now"

So we sneeked out of there because we didn't want Josh to join us after a two hour speech about how dangerous it is for Shawn to go out with out security .

Bla bla bla no one cares.

So we started walking maps saying it was a 5 minute walk what turned out to be 10.

We both got a happy meal and made fun of people walking by.

We are such good people.

"Look at this unicorn" I said getting my toy "you get a unicorn and I get a stupid car?" Shawn said "you want the unicorn?" I asked "well...." "You aint getting it Shawn" "bitch" We both laughed.

I'm not sharing any unicorns.

"Look at that" he pointed to a old couple playing with a happy meal toy and there I guess grand child

"Thats to cute" I said "you think thats cute" he laughed "yeah how can u not see how happy that kid is"

"You stupid I meant that guy behind them"

The guy was burping four times in a row and eating a double double double large burger

"I already thought if you think thats cute I should start burping and eating more" he said

"Mendes If you ever lose that fucking hot body of yours i'm not talking to you anymore please keep working out for ever"
"Well then you can start working out too" he said

"Your funny"
"No serious this is a good idea how fun would that be" 
"I want to go with you to the gym but i'm not doing any kind of exercising but eating"

"You should try it"
"Well I would like to see you work out and trow water over your self like the call me maybe video no problem but no doing anything what includes running or using my arms i'm out"

"Wasn't that guy from the music video gay?"

"And hot"

He rolled his eyes
"Besides gay guys are nicer then normal guys"

"So you say i'm not nice?"
"Expect for u your the only guy I know who isn't a fuckboy"

Shawn flips his hair "awwhh thats so sweet of you to say" "yes I know, don't get used to it" I laugh
We ate our last burgers and went back to the bus.
......

"What happend to your head" Shawn said after he braided my hair "what?"
He got a mirror and showed me my forehead on the hair line was a big blue purple spot "oh yeah lol there was this door at a cafe" he laughed and kissed my forehead "i'm going to bed people" he said to everyone in the bus "goodnight" mumbled everyone busy with there phones.

My phone was buzzing
Jake: you could atleast tell me you and Leila are on vacation

I quickly picked it up not wanting to let anyone see I was texting him and tell Shawn bc no I'm not but I dont want drama all over again.

Me: why would I tell you?

Jake: because we need to talk?

What was that for kind of ?

Me: why?

Jake: because you maybe cheated on me but that isn't changing my feelings.

If he just knew I was with Shawn right now...

Me: your the one saying I should leave we could have just talked right there

Jake: what? You kissed someone else you would be mad too

I didn't now what to respond, like I said this is what Leila is good in not me.

"Need to borrow her" I said to chanel getting Leilas hand and walked outside

"Whats wrong" she said
I showed her the texts
"Omg dick" she got my phone and starting typing

Me: jo Jake you cheated so many girls don't try to make Hanna feel bad, She moved on and has the time of her live you should to and we all know your good in that so goodbye Jake kisses Leila

She gave the phone back "don't go back to his little ass please he is just trying to make you feel bad, but he has the right to because you cheated on him..... But that doesn't matter he is just a dick" she said "i wasn't planning on it" "good"

She walked inside again.

--

"Goodmorning" I said coming out bed only seeing John

It's just 11 am and everyone is already busy.

"Goodmorning" he said smiling

I liked John he was nice.
We had breakfast and after that I walked to the venue.

"Hey wanna meet fans?" Shawn said stopping me from walking "I don't know I don't want them thinking were like together or anything " Shawn looked at me "not like i don't want to I mean if someone tries to kiss you I'm gonna kill her but-"
"You don't want them to know" he said "more like the people on school" "because of Jake?" He asked "ugh no he can suck his own dick. I like sitting in the corner unnoticed"

He smiled and kissed my cheek "don't worry" he walked outside, me following.

He asked John to go with him too.

He sat on a bench with his guitar surrounded with all this fans smiling and crying.

He sang Stitches, Drag me Down and Kid in love.

No one even paying attention to me.
And it felt good man.
I filmed everything for him on his phone.

After that he made pictures and I watched and made some for the fans.

"That was fun right?" He had his arm around my shoulder "yeah it was" I smiled

---
Shawn graduated and got a tattoo, and I graduated and getting my tattoo in 3 weeks😂😂 we should marry.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF HIS TATTOO?

I'm srs in love with it the meaning is so beautiful i love it.

Also sorry for the kinda boring chapter it get's better I promise