21 - We got engaged - 21

I woke up not sure if yesterday was just a bad dream.

I looked at my phone. No good morning text from Shawn.

It was real. I looked in a mirror. I looked like crap, my mascara was all over my face and the red lipstick wasn't really there anymore.

I walk downstairs and made some breakfast for my self. My mom wrote me a note saying she dad and Liam went to a movie.

Wow yeah thanks for inviting me.
I stare at shawns phone number
Should I call? Or?
No first I had to make things right with my best friend.

"Hello" Leila said still sounding really sad
"Hey" I said
"Hey" she responded
"Can I come over?"
"If your not bringing Rick or Britney"
"I won't"

I got in Carlos and rode to her house
She opened the door and we were standing there just staring at each other, her eyes were red from crying just like mine.

"Just say it, say i'm a asshole" I say
"Your a asshole" she says then hugs me "but your mine asshole" I hold her as long as possible.

She was really the best friend you could ask for.

"From now, no Britney, no red lipstick and no black dresses" I said smiling to her "thank god" she says

"Maybe you should talk to Shawn" she says "I should, but I don't think he is going to forgive me that easy I messed up big time Leila I don't know what to do" "I know" she says walking in to her house

"Jo mendes Hanna is back,  You and my bitch. Talking. Now"

Shawn sat there on her couch staring at me.
He was at her house? Well I mean they are friends and I wasn't really there for her so.. It's nothing weird right?
"Maybe I should go" I say, "no your staying and you guys are gonna talk" she says walking away.

I sat in front of him.
"I know I messed up big time, Britney is a bitch you were right and I shouldn't change for her. i'm sorry I don't want to fight Shawn I don't get to see you a lot so if I do I want to have a good time"
He smiles
"I'm sorry to I should't be so mad at you and just talk to you I overact sometimes" he opens his arms, I hugged him well he kisses my forehead.

"well that was fast" Leila says walking away realizing she bin watching us again.

"SO know everything is back to normal lets kill Rick" Leila walks in again with a shovel "i'm in" Shawn says "wo wo i'm not goin to jail" I say "oh come up I think the police will be happy if we killed him for them" Leila said putting her shovel down. "why not be like normal teenagers and watch a movie"

"you call your self normal?" Shawn laughs ""well excuse me yes I do" "well if were not killing Rick can we at least kill Britney?" Leila said kissing her shovel "since when do you want to kill people so bad?" I ask "since I'm home to much and play call of duty" she says "come here" I say getting the shovel from her" I put it far far away from her so she can't kill Shawn or me if she feels like it.

"so get your lazy ass of the couch mendes and forget about Rick and lets go to something"
"okay okay" Shawn stands up walking to me kissing my cheek "you know what, you guys should do something. I'm gonna play Call of duty" She walks to her xbox and puts it on "no you me and Shawn are going to kevin's" "kevins?" Leila says putting her xbox out "yes kevin's" I smile "what is a kevin?" Shawn asks "oh boy lets party!" i scream exited "wait are we going to a party i'm not in the mood" Shawn lies back on the couch "she is talking about a cute coffee shop with really nice food, thats what she calls a party" Leila puts on her jacket "well lets go then!" Shawn says grabbing my auto keys

"Wow" Leila says stopping me and Shawn for getting in the car "what?" "You letting him drive in Carlos? Your baby?" She asks "yes...." "Omg shawn she must reallllyy loves you" Leila gives us a cheeky smile.

I was probably blushing my ass of. Why did she just made it really awkward? I didnt love him, or like maybe I did but nobody has to know.

Shawn winks at me and gets in the car
Yeah why not trying to kill me?

We ride to kevin's and order three ice coffees with some french frites

Leila and I used to come her a lot when we were 15. But after that we were broke so couldn't pay it anymore. now I have a boyfriend so he better pays.

"Owh this is good" he sips up half of his drink "i wouldnt-" "brain freese" he says grabbing his head "it suprise me you have a brain to freeze" Leila laughs

I see rick walking in with some chick, Leila was sitting with her back to the door she didn't notice, I look at Shawn who also saw Dicktoo.

"Where are you guys looking at?" She says almost turning around, I jump on the table. I DONT KNOW WHAT MY PLAN IS BUT I KNOW I NEED LEILA TO FOCUS ON ME NOT ON WHATS HAPPING IN THE BACK

"I GOT ENGAGED" I scream
"WHAT" shawn spits out his drink, Leila just laughing

everybody was clapping and screaming "thank u" I say making a bow and sitting down again

"What was that for" Leila laughs "i felt like doing something random" I say
Shawn gives me a nod, I'm happy he knows that it was to get her attention and not that I wanted to get married at the age of 17....

"Should we go?" she stands up I see Rick still with his tongue in the mouth of this girl "WAIT" I say "Shawn?" I look hopefully at him
He walks to kevin the boss, asks him something and then walks up to the stage "hey my name is Shawn Mendes, I'm gonna sing my song stitches" he says grabbing a guitar.

Everybody was screaming and Leila looking at me and then also screams.

"Look babe that's your friend right?" I hear someone say, I look around seeing Rick kissing the girls cheek "yes he is"

Wait he was using the fact that he saw shawn once to get a girl? Thats low man thats low.

I look next to me, Leila was also looking "no no don't look" I say turning her to me "it's probably just his sister" "i don't care" she says.

A waiter walks up to me "we have a drink for u from the house to celebrate your engaged" she says sweet "awh thats so sweet thanks"

I don't care if i really get married or not, If this works i'm gonna scream this at every cafe.

"Thanks" Leila grabbing the drink out of my hand and walks up to rick and the girl making out "oh god"

She drops the ice cold drink all over him

Meanwhile Shawn stopped singing, and watched just like everybody how Ricks looks at Leila in shock.

YOU SLAY LEILA YOU SLAY.

"Excuse me can you please leave this cafe?" Kevin says to her

She turns around and walks away, I look at shawn "ok that was cool gotta go bye" he walks of stage, I run to the microphone "BUY HANDWRITTEN ON ITUNES"

"Serious?" shawn laughs "what? A little promotion isn't going to hurt anyone"
Then I run after Leila