16 - People change - 16

It was still a little bit awkward between me and Jake everytime we sat together in class or lunch and especially when i'm facetiming Shawn because Shawn still hates him a lot and Jake him.

But i'm happy we're still talking.
Because Leila isn't at school a lot because she is scared for peoples reaction now that she is getting a little bit of a baby stomach.

I sat at lunch with Britney a couple of times, and sometimes with her brother sam who is pretty chill and i swear him and Britney can't be related he is like a whole different person.

We're like the same, the people who sit in the corner and watch other people rather them talking to them.

Yes. I'm acutely making friends in my last year of high school it's a miracle.

Shawn and this Camila chick had this song I know what you did last summer and all this fake bitches think they have something now.

And I know they have this interview tonight with James Corden and I didn't want to watch it.

But leila did and shawn wants me to watch it  so I can see that there just friends.

I believe him. But this Camila chick needs to stay in her lane.

So after school I promised I would go to leila's house and watch it with her.

So thats what I did.

"Oh look at this cute stomach" I said to leila "shut up" "i like it idea of having a little leila walking around okay" I said "tell my parents that"
"How do you even get your parents to skip school every day?" I asked
"They don't care about me remember?  They are ashamed they don't even want to walk next to me outside"
"Oh come on it can't be that bad"
"They just went away because they are scared that you are going to talk about it with them..."

"Let's not think about sad things okay, good news Rick hasn't bin to school for the last three days either"

"Wow yeay" she said sarcastic
"Okay let's turn on the tv"

We sat on the couch waiting for Shawn to come up.

"AND HERE THEY ARE, SHAWN MENDES AND CAMILA CABELLO"

They sat on the couch next to James
"So how is it going?" He asked
"It's going great" Shawn said with a smile, what made me smile.

CLICK

"What are you doing?" I asked Leila who was making pictures of me
"I'm sending this later to him" she said
"Your such a mom"
"Stttt i'm trying to listen"

I rolled my eyes and focused on the tv again "so fans were sending  me a lot of questions" James began "and one of them is this, I will read it for you" he looked at his card "are you two dating?"
They both started laughing

"UMH NO TELL THEM SHAWN GOD DAMMIT" I screamed "take a chill pill girl" Leila said

"No we're just friends" He said

"THATS MY BOY" I screamed

"No I don't even have a change" Camila said "oh just shut your mouth" I reacted "he already likes someone else i'm sorry ladies" she said

I sat quietly on the couch, just like Shawn

"Oh she isnt a bitch she is cute" Leila said "stttt I want to hear his reaction"

"Oh shit I shouldnt have said that omg" Camila was looking at shawn and backstage, I quess andrew was standing there freaking out right now.

"No no it's okay" Shawn laughed.

"So who is this girl?" james asked "I would tell you, but I think she would kill me if I did"

He knows me so well.

"Oh come on" James looked hopefull at Camila "hey I already said to much i'm not saying anything" they both laughed

"What a nice girl" I said
"you called her a bitch like 5 minutes ago"

"People change Leila"
She nod her head and laughed

"Let's talk about the song" Shawn said, everybody laughing "of course" James agreed.

I turned the tv off "hey way did you do that?" leila asked "the rest is boring" i went on my phone "ugh your so hopeless" Leila said

Not long after that I got a text from Shawn

Peter Raul: i'm so so sorry, It's Camila's fault
Me: it's okay i want to meet her she looks nice *smiley face bc wattpad won't put it here*
Peter raul: I thought you didn't like her
Me: gosh people change you sound like Leila
Peter raul: WELL TEEM CHOICE IS SOON I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN AND YOU CAN MEET HER
Me: yeah about that you saw how much one ticket cost? There isnt money growing on my trees you know
Peter raul: duh, you and Leila are sittin on my table
Me: oh yeah nice 300 camera's in my face
Peter raul: what ever people already know about you, and I will sneak you in you don't have to walk on the red carpet

I so so hate that Idea, I mean we're not even official yet. Or i think? Like he never asked me or anything.
WAIT are we like dating? Or not?

"Why are you freaking out this time?" Leila asked seeing my little panic attack "are we dating?" I asked "wow your right... He never asked you did he?" "No" "well maybe he just assumed you guys are" she said "do you think?" "Why don't you ask him?"

"Ha your funny, hey shawn are we official? No leila i'm not saying that"

"Your hopeless" she said

--

OMGHOD DID YOU GUYS SEE THE INTERVIEW WERE THE GIRL IS LIKE WHEN DID YOU LAST KISS AND SHAWN SAYS I THINK A MONTH AGO AND SHE IS LIKE WITH WHO AND HE IS LIKE I CANT SAY.

AND I WANT TO KNOW WHO MY SON IS KISSING OKAY.

xx caro