Steffanie

"Jake your missing a spot" I point at the little place on the wall that is still white "is that what you scream to Shawn at night?"

"JAKE!" I laugh throwing some blue paint his way.
"I can't believe you guys are taking so long she comes home in two hours tjop tjop" Sam comes in to the room

"Well If you stopped calling your boyfriend every single minute and helped us we would be done 1 hour ago" I tell him "HEY! Matt is not my boyfriend!".... "yet"

We laugh at him.

"Isn't this crazy, we are painting the room of our best friends baby.." I mumble "yeah it kinda is.." they agree.

"So how are you and Shawn?" Sam ask "after that Rick and Aaliyah stuff" "what did I miss?" Jake asks

My phone went off
"Talking about the devil"

"Rick what do you want?" I walk out of the room while Sam fills Jake in about what happend.

"Did she gave birth yesterday?"
"Yep she did"
"How is she? Is the baby doing ok?"
"The baby is fine so is she, listen Rick when are you back home because Leila needs you"
"I already told you I can't be with her anymore"
"That's fine but you at least should try to be friends you guys have a baby.."
"Your right thanks, See you soon Hanna bye"

Thanks, see you soon, Hanna.
Who is this guy and where did Rick go.

"What did he want?" Sam asked as soon as I walk in to the room "nothing special so come on we got some work to do"

We finished the room and decorated it. We put balloons and other cute baby stuff around her Appartement.

My parents, her mother came and together we waited for her to come home with her dad.

We surprised her and made her cry a couple times.

When everybody finally left I sit next to her on the couch well she was holding the little guy.

"So Stefan is it heh?" I smile at her "why Stefan?" "You really want to know?" she asks me. I nod.

"What's your second name Hanna?"
"Steffanie" when I say that I realise it and start smiling "you called him after me?" She nods and smiles, I couldn't help but cry a little.

"Ugh I love you" I wanted to hug her but she was holding Stefan "and I love you to" I look at the little guy

I called Shawn that night
"Shawn I want a baby"
"Uhm.. Hanna I Love you a lot, I do really but mmm.. I'm nineteen..."

"I didn't say I wanted a baby with you"
"Remind me again why we are dating?" I hear him laughing
"Because I'm awesome and hot and you can't resist my funnyniss"
"Why are you always right Hanna Edwards" he says making me smile "well peter Raul maybe because I'm just the best"

"Ugh you guys are disgusting" I hear Leila screaming from her room.

"I will talk to you later" I hang up and just smile in myself.

My life is complete.

-
So the past two weeks if bin helping Leila with the baby. And hanging out with Liam. It's crazy to say that I actually missed my little brother.

"Good morning Beautiful" my mom gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"Look" She puts her laptop in front of me "what?" I ask her "they need someone at the veterinarian office"

"I don't know anything about animals or how I can fix them when they have broken bones or something"

"I know, but you love animals so I talked to a friend of mine who owns that place and they willing to take you and learn you everything they really need someone"

"Mom I don't have time for work"
I get of the chair and dump my breakfast left overs in the trash

"Come on sweetheart i know you love Shawn but you can't travel with him for ever you need a real job"

"Mom.."
"Hanna, you have to make money some day"

"I know but-" my mother cuts me off "just go there and see what they have to offer maybe you are really going to like it"

So after she and dad left for work and Liam went to school I decided to pay it a visit.

It was a 30 minute ride not far from a little town, it was a just like a barn but then with a big sign

Your animal doctor

I go inside, a lobby filled with dogs, cats even a goat and owners who looked concerned.

"Hey you must be Hanna" a woman in all white clothes asked "yes I'm"
"I'm Bailey, I'm a doctor in training" I shake her hand and smile at her

"Should I show you around? your mother already told my boss you would come and visit"

She shows me around and introduces me to the other people "so you have any pets at home?" "A dog, his name is boogie"

I liked bailey she was nice. We have each other's numbers and I promised to think about it.

----
WELL HAI

so a couple chapters and then thus book is finished... if already finished it :)

This chapter is boring sorry but there is more to commedeeeese