22- yo peter -22

i saw her sitting on a bench with her head in her hands, I sat next to her

"you know I wouldn't care who he dates or fucks if I wasn't pregnant from him, it makes me think of what we could have bin a happy family, I can see him walking around with our l little baby making her or him laugh" she looks at me "I can't raise a kid by myself, my parents arent going to help" "yes but I am going to help I will be his or hers girly dad" I say "yes, but you don't know anything about kids either" "we have google, serious you are going to be fine Leila, that baby is going to have the best mother ever" I hug her.

"come we are bringing you home" I help her up. We walk to the car where Shawn was waiting for us "maybe killing Rick isn't a bad idea after all" He says "no call of duty for you too mendes" I say "okay mother" he says sarcastic "okay daddy" I smile. Im such a good internet person "oh please no" he says "I hear that enough"

he rode us to Leila's house, we leave Leila alone and ride to my house.

"what do you want to do?" I ask walking to my room "just lay on bed cuddling" he jumps on the bed, I lay my head on his shoulder "this is so much better then all the drama, talking about drama I still have homework to do" When will school not ruin your life?

I stand up "no please just stay a little bit longer" Shawn says closing his eyes, "okay okay" I lay back on the bed again.

we both fall asleep when my mom knocks on my door "your father is getting home so if I was you Shawn I would get out that bed" she laughs and walks away "she is so right I don't want him to hate you, I hate that he is so Overprotective " He stands up. he stays for dinner and then left to go back to his hotel room.

I texted Shawn 2 in the morning because I couldnt get to sleep and was bored

me:
yo Peter your still up?

Peter Raul:
my name is Shawn

me:
Really didn't know.... you wanna come over?

Peter Raul:
it's to 2 in the morning don't you have to go to school in like 6 hours?

me:
i'm a badass

Peter Raul:
ok, Open your window I'm coming in 15 minutes

I smile and open the window waiting till I hear Shawn "hanna your there?" he screams really soft "yes clim on the garage" "you think i'm a ninja?" "I don't know I also didnt know you were a famous singer" I see him rolling his eyes. He climbs on carlos and then on the garage walking to my window "I deserve a award for best boyfriend for this" he climbs in to the window

We lay on my bed, "I don't want to go to school" I sign "why not, I didnt hate school that much I loved being there with my friends" "yes but you don't have a bitch who used you to get to her boyfriend"
"Well I never had a boyfriend.. But Bitches are everywhere and I know you can be sassy, so you will survive her I'm sure" he puts his hand in mine "and thank Jake and Sam for me" I smile at him "I'm happy you and Jake don't fight anymore he can really be a great guy" "yeah don't day dream to much Hanna we're not going to be besties" he says sarcastic, I laugh.

"You know Shawn your serious the best and sweetest ever" I close my eyes and fall a sleep.

-

"Wake up" Liam says walking happy in to the room, I slowly open my eyes "oh now you sleep with him in bed?" He asks "what do you mean Liam?" "First I'm the one sleeping there and giving flowers and chocolate and now he is stealing all my things" he says mad sitting next to me on the bed, shawn was slowly waking up to "oh hey Liam" he says with a beautiful amazing morning voice where I can get used to.
"I'm not talking to you" he says "whats wrong" Shawn asks looking at me "he is mad because normally he is the only guy who i allowed to sleep in my bed and you stealing his thing" I laugh "i'm sorry Liam, I have to go anyways so she is all yours again" he kisses my cheek "SEE again stealling my thing"
I roll my eyes "I will pick u up around eight and bring you to school"

He climbs out of the window. Before my dad sees it.

"Should we go to breakfast little man?" I pick him up "pancakes?" "Well it's monday so pancake day" he is smiles again. I take him downstairs and give Boogie a little kiss "don't tell mom and dad shawn was here okay?" I whisper in Liam's ear.

I was ready for school when I heard Shawn riding with his borrowed car in to the driveway "thats my lift" I give my mom a kiss on the cheek say goodbye to dad Liam and boogie and walk to Shawn.

"Wow long time no see" I say getting in "Oh we're going to be sarcastic today?"
"Maybe" he kisses my lips, I see my dad staring from the window "lets go" I gave Shawn one long kiss just to make a point to my dad.

He rides me to school picking Leila up on the way how I normally do.   
"I'm happy your going to school today" i say to her,
"Yes me to, I really have to graduate so I can take care of the baby once its here"

It was just then when I realised that our dream of going to collage together wasn't going to happen "how are you going to do that with collage?" I ask
"Online probably"

Bye bye collage friends.

You know online sounds accutaly pretty good. No stupid dorm No stupid kids No stupid teachers. Just me my self and my laptop.

"We arrived" Shawn says, I kiss him one last time before walking to the school with Leila.

As soon as we walk in to the hallway all the eyes go are focust on us.
Sam and Jake walk up to us "what is happening?" I say hoping they have the answer "your engaged with Shawn thats happening"

Me and Leila start laughing. "You fucking idiots" I laugh "why would I be engaged i'm 17" "it's all over the internet you know" Sam says

"thank got your not engaged" Jake says, I look at him as a warning "not that I- I means your 17 I thought you- ugh whatever" he walks to his locker

"I think I have to call shawn..." I say, "no we have to go to class i'm not sitting in detention again" Leila had history I had Math, one of the only classes we don't share.

I saw sam walking in to class siting next to me "exited for math?" He ask "what is that for question what do you want me to say yeah I love math" I laugh

"well miss edwards if you love it so much why don't you write down the answers for the homework from yesterday?" The teacher says "homework?"

SHIT I FORGOT

"Yes didnt you make it?" He asks
"Of course i did....." I walked to over the front if the class  gave sam i hate you glance and write down some kind of thing that I didn't even understand myself.

"Why didnt you make your homework?" He asks "I- i forgot" "no you didn't we all know your fiancé was probably at your house" Sam says.

He is serious dead

"oh miss Edwards had a long night?" The teacher says making the whole class laugh. "Go back to your seat"

I take a deep annoying breath.
"Good-" "stt I'm not talking to you" I say to Sam "oh come on you love my little gay heart" "no I don't" "yes you do" "okay okay I love you better?"
"Much better" he says leaning back in to his chair."asshole"

__
YES YOU GUYS CAN HATE ME
SORRY FOR NOT POSTING
BUT I HAD TO POST TODAY BC I FINALLY GONNA SEE SHAWN YEAY I GOT TICKETS AND SEEING HIM IN MAY 2017 IM SO HAPPY KAY BYE.