19- i'm not single for ever -19

*unedited*
Leaving Shawn was getting harder and harder. But thinking about seeing him again made me so happy and exited.

I was slowly waking up, I had to be at school in like a hour but I was dead.

"HANNA WAKE UP" my brother yelled now i'm awake thanks "WHAT?" I screamed  "WHERE IS THE FIRE?" I screamed again

"No your on youtube!" He showed me his Ipad.

"Yes girls it looks like mendes is taken.
But do-" I stopped the video "where did you get this from?"

"I was watching dora back on youtube and this was a suggesting"

Omgosh.
It had a picutere of me and Shawn in the back of the woman talking.

"Ah whatever how many people watch this crap" i lie back again
"3 million" "WHAT"

Ohgosh fuck my life.

I facetimed Shawn "pick up pick up"

I dont know what to do in this kind of situations i'm not made for this.

"Heey goodmoring" he smiled "shawn did you watch that video?"
"What video?" He asked
"Whats the name of the channel Liam?" I asked my brother "something with Clever in it"

Shawn searched it and watch it with Andrew "what this picture's are
Just the one's from when we were meeting fans. We were only talking" Shawn said "uhm Shawn" Andrew pointed to the laptop screen "oh"

They had camera footage of us holding hands in LA being all smiley

"Oh shit" he said "just go to school Hanna and ignore questions" andrew said
"Why why not tell them?" Shawn said "i'm not sure about that" Andrew said "it can effect your career" "I don't care my fans will love Hanna"

"I'm sorry" Shawn said to me "I know you don't want to have this kind of attention" "it's okay" I smilled to him not wanting him to feel bad.

"What do you want? Can i tell them?" He asked "I don't think anyone on my school has seen it to be honest. You can tell them but maybe wait for a little longer?" I asked

I wasnt scared of hate or people saying I should kill my self I was scared of people looking different at me.

Not just Hanna.
Or hanna the girl who has a boyfriend
No, hanna the girl who has a famous boyfriend.

I don't want people to like or hate me for it.

"If you want that then I wont tell them" he smiled "thank you" "go to school and learn some shit" he said "don't remind me" I cried.

We hang up and I went to school.

Well it was different then I excepted
Not only my instagram was blowing up but some hardcore fans from school serious came up to me asking how shawn was.

Good I quess I said.
Its weird having people notice you as you walk in the hallway. It's probaly not even as much as I think it is but I'm used to no one looking at me so 1 person is already over my limit.

Britney said I should enjoy it a little more. That I should feel more special.
Well i feeling more stresssed now that people are looking I have to check every 5 minutes if my period was showing.

But maybe she is right. It's pretty fun knowing the cool kids know your name.

-
(End of the day)

"And?" Shawn asked on facetime "can I tell them or nah?"

"Tell them most of them already know anyways" I said laughing "YES" Shawn said getting his phone typing "what are you doing?" I asked "tweeting"

My twitter made a twitter sound

Shawnmendes:
Yes people i'm not single for ever :,)

Shawnmendes:
Look how pretty @hannaEdwards is :)
(Picture) (I don't want to put a real pic here i want you to imagine it for u self :))

"SHAWN I HAVE TWEETS FROM 2012 ON THERE" I screamed
"Yes lol I saw, luke hemming can you please please be my husband?" He said in a girly voice "IT WAS MY 5SOS FASE OKAY"

I deleted as many tweets as a I could while my following number went higher "don't you have homework to do" he said laughing poiting at the 6 books and a note book in the background "I rather talk to you" i said "yes but this is you last year you have to graduate so I can take you with me on tour" He said "okay okay your right"

"I can help" he said,
After three hours of homework and most of the time talking about food I was finally done and went straight to bed.

Wow my life is so interesting serious all I do is wake up, go to school, eat, homework, sleep.

---
I woke up in the middle of the night hearing Boogie crying.
I never got out of my bed as fast as this. The sound came from Liam's room.

I was running to his room. I swear if he hurts him he is dead.

I had boogie before that bitch was born.

How is it possible that my parents are still sleeping? How can you not wake up.

"Whats wrong?" i said storming in to his room "i'm scared" Liam said hugging boogie who sat next to him on bed "for what?" I sat next to them "I had a nightmare and I woke up screaming and Boogie came here liking my face making weird noises I think she is mad at me for waking her up"

"What was the dream?" I asked kissing him his the forehead "there was this big man running after me with a knife but it wasnt a real man I could see trew him" he almost cried telling the story.

"I think boogie came to rescue you" I said trying to make him feel better. I think boogie was trying to do the same.

"You think?" He said "i'm hundred precent sure right Boogs?" I looked at him, he was just staring at me "he says i'm right" I said "you can speak dogs?" He ask impressed "yes i can also talk fish" i laughed in myself. ...Hey fish how are you? I'm fine hanna. Fish said...
"Go to sleep Boogie will protect you" I said "can you stay?" He asked.

"Of course" I lied next to him on the bed "Don't tell my girlfriend your sleeping in my bed" he whispers "okay" I said smiling "I won't tell Shawn" he says and then falls a sleep.

I'm to scared to sleep thanks to Liam for making me think about ghosts