11 - The tuna smelling guard - 11

Two days later me and Leila we're sitting in Carlos for our four day road trip to Texas we're Shawn's next show was.

"My Anaconda don't...
My Anaconda don't...
My Anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun"

We sing out loud nailing it.

"OMGOSH LOOK AT HER BUTT OMGSOH LOOK AT HER BUTT"

We sang perfectly in harmony.
After fifth times

Fifth harmony....
Saw what I did there?

Gosh i'm a genius.

We had the best time forgetting all our problems. No wifi No shit.

We saw a little village with a couple cute stores and decided that we didn't had enough clothes yet.

We pulled over and walked in to the store. And after buying to much crop tops we went to a coffee shop

Three girl we're staring at us
And not in a nice way but in a arrogant way.

Not really surprising me. Happens to me alot.

"You sure you want to put that crop top on?" One girl said to Leila "you sure you want to wear that much make up because it's not making you prettier"

Leila was good in this kind of things,
And then there is me

"Yeah what she said"

The three girls we're laughing now great job.

"Your her friend or slave?" One said "friend" I tried to say arrogant but sounding like a cow giving birth.

"We're did you get those clothes?" She asked me "what is your deal she did nothing to you" Leila said sticking up for me

A other reason why she deserves a grammy for best friend.

Leila got our coffee and we walked a way, I gave the girls one last arrogant glance when the coffee shop door hit my face and made the girls laugh even harder.

We're just gonna pretend like that never happend.

We we're on the rode again finding a motel to sleep for the first night of this trip.

It looked a little bit creepy but we we're
tired.

"One room please" Leila asked the woman who looked like the standard witch from disney.

"One room" she said bored, we paid way to much for a place like this.

We opened the door of our room, almost falling out...

"Wow.... What a..." "Beautiful room?" I finished her sentence "not what I wanted fo say but if you wanna keep it positive, there are clean sheets" she said

I looked at the sheets "i think someone had a fun night here" there was white juice all over it.

You know what I mean.

"Let's sleep on the ground" she suggests
"Not a great plan" I pointed at the half eaten chips.

-