-7- Santa is coming -7-

It was Christmas and fake snow was falling over the city.

Of course I had to go to santa in the mall with my brother because my dad and mom both had to work and they know how much I hate santa so they let me go.

Santa is scary and you know i'm right.

Good think Jake was coming to because he likes watching me being scared of Santa and laughing at me with my brother.

Such a good guy.

We arrived at the mall looking for santa
"OMG OMG" someone screamed "ITS HIM"

And that moment

I will never forget probably because I felt like a little bunny seeing a giant dinosaur who is staring at you like he is going to eat you.

It was shawn if you didnt know that yet.

I looked right in his eyes, he froze I froze.

"Hanna?" Jake asked "your okay?" He gave me his hand, Shawn turned around and focust on his fans.

"Your coming?" Jake asked again "yes" I walked away with him and my brother but i rather run to shawn and tell him I wasn't ignoring him that i know he is Shawn.

But he moved on I moved on so no hanna keep calm.

So I walked to santa. Trying to ignore this guilty feeling.

After my brother sat on the lap of a old man giving presents to little kids Aka santa we left and went to the MC Donald's to get some food.

When I got home the first thing that I had to do was call Leila.
"Leila leila"
"Hanna hanna"
"I saw shawn to day at the mall he saw me to but jake give me his hand and he looked at me like I was homework and turned around i feel so bad leila"

She didn't say anything
"jake give you his hand thats cute"

THAT WAS ALL SHE SAID?

"Mmm I kinda have a problem I need best friend advise"

"I thought you moved on?" She said
"Oh come on you believed me? It's not like I like him but he really thinks Iam a bitch and I feel guilty"
All this talking is making me tired.

"Then go find him and talk to him so big is this city not"

"No you crazy he probably kills me"
"Omg Hanna I can't help you. forget him or talk to him"

She hang up.

Ugh.

I tried to sleep knowing I had to wake up early tomorrow for school.
Ugh school don't remind me please
---

I woke up doing my standard routine and then got in Carlos riding to school.

After the 3 boring classes I had lunch break so I sat next to Leila.

Dick and Jake came up to us "hey babe" dick went for the full make out session. I was happy Jake just kissed my forehead "why can't we be cute like them?" Leila said "your talking about haugly?" Dick- oh did I said dick again woops.. Rick asked.
"Dude come on" Jake pushed him soft
"It was a joke you know i'm joking right Hanna?" 

I just looked at him bored not even thinking about responding to that because we all now the anwser to that.

"So there is a party at Ruben's house tonight" Jake begin "who is ruben?" I asked "we don't know but who cares it's going to be sick you guys coming?"

"Duh what time?"

Of course Leila wants to go.

"You coming to babe?" Jake asked with puppy eyes "maybe"