17 -teen choice part 1- 17

it was finally weekend and also the night of the teen choice. so as soon school was out Leila and I went to the airport and flew to LA.

I was nervous, because we wouldnt walk the red carpet but people could see us sitting at the table...
Shawn says I'm freaking out to much but I can't help it. I wish he could just go to a high school and be normal.

it was a 6 hour flight and I was already  bored after 15 minutes. Everybody was sleeping so I decide to do the same. I wouldnt get a lot of sleep in LA anyways because we would arive to the hotel late and wake up early so I could spent as much time with Shawn as possible.

when we finally arrived a driver who would drive us to the hotel was already there. Chanel had dresses for us and would do our make up.

"HII BABYS" Chanel hugged us, she was always so happy I loved that about her. "shawn is already there" she told me "well lets get this shit done and go I want to see him" so Chanel did our make up and helped us in the dresses. we got a ride from John and went trough the back door of the Microsoft theater.

it was so big, I never went to a real concert except Shawn's and I already thought that was a big stage. but this this is not normal.

I didn't even know there were this many people on the planet lol.

Some security guy leaded us to our table. I already saw shawn standing up smiling and opening his arms for me.

I know the show hasnt started yet so I didnt really give a shit I waited for this moment for like 3 months.

So I hugged him as tight as I could, "i missed u" he whispered "i missed u too" i whispered back. He let go and looked in my eyes "you look fucking gorgeous damm" I smiled "well thank u mendes, your looking pretty flawless too"

"Omg can u guys stop" Andrew said annoyed "nice to see you again to" I hugged him, Leila hugged Shawn and Andrew too and we both sat on the table with so many food I could die happy here.

"WELCOME TO THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS" the host, Kevin hart screamed

Everybody yelled and applauded.

"So were starting the show of with the movies"

I wasn't even paying attention because everywhere I looked is saw famous and hot people oh and food... This was heaven i'm sure

I had a little heart attack when I saw Zac Efron "are you okay?" Shawn asked laughing "leila look left"

"Omghod" she whispered "i know right" we were fangirling because Troy bolton from High School Musical was our first crush "are you guys talking about zac efron?" Shawn saw us yelling.. Well yelling without making a sound. "Yes" I said "how can you be chill i'm mean Ed sheeren is sitting somewhere to" he laughed and shakes his head "i'm not obsessed like you guys" "excuse me, i bet your whole room is full of posters"

"You know I got hanna this poster of you and she gave it to a little kid" Leila laughed "what? I'm not going to hang you in my room Thats weird then you stare at me when i'm sleeping, naked, dancing" I said defending myself "I saw a poster of Dylan Obrien in your room" Shawn said "yeah I don't mind if he sees me okay"

the show was half way when we finally came to the music.

The first category was male artist, where Shawn was for nominated but also Drake and Zayn.

He was nervous it was cute. He says he doesn't want it but he does or he deserves it.

"AND THE TEEN CHOICE MALE ARTIST IS.............. ZAYN"

We all applauded. It wasn't really a surprise he won. He is Zayn duh. But still I really wanted Shawn to win.

BUT we still have the summer artist one, so there is hope.

It was the last award in music so it took some time.

"AND NOW FOR THE LAST ONE FOR MUSIC FAVORIET TEEN CHOICE SUMMER ARTIST"

(Silence that takes to long)

"SHAWN MENDES" I probably squeesd his hand off but I couldt help it okay.

He went on stage thanked Andrew his fans and family.

"Damm shawn you deserved it" I told him when he came back with green slime and a trophy "the prize or the slime?" "Both"

--
We we're back at the hotel and I was so tired I felt like I could just fall down any minute and take a nap on this floor.

But Shawn wanted me and Leila to meet Camila so we stayed up.

"Omg I hear so much about u guys" she hugged both of us "i'm Camila" "Hanna" I said "Leila" Leila said.

"So your the girl?" She asked me "well I think" I said Shawn rolling his eyes.

"We should really hang out soon" she said "i'm only here tomorrow" I said realising how this Monday is getting more shittie then other mondays "well i'm sure i'm gonna see you more" she winked "you know Shawn was like crushing ove-" shawn stopped her "oh its bin a long day lets go to the rooms" he said "no I want to hear about you crushing on me" I said laughing he picked me up "no no not happin" Camila and Leila laughed well Shawn put me down in the elevator.

---
YEAH IM ON MY WAY TO ENGLAND IM SO GONNA GO TO HARRYS BAKERY