Part 3

The four were now going through Ohio Jack was still driving. Merida and Hiccup were asleep in the back while Jack and Rapunzel were talking in the front.

"Why did we pick to go all the way to California?" Jack asked.

"Because before we all go to college I wanted us to have a fun adventure and California was the farthest place that we could drive to." She replied.

Aster had hopped off of Rapunzel's lap and sat on Jack's lap and started nibbling on Jack's hoodie pocket.

"Punz he's doing it again." He said

"He just likes you." She laughed

"No he likes annoying me, look I think I even saw him chuckle a bit."

"You're crazy."

Hiccup began to wake up. "Hey guys I think we should stop at a hotel now it's starting to get dark."

"There is a hotel 5 blocks away from here." Rapunzel said looking at her phone.

They drove 5 more blocks and found the hotel in no time.

"Merida is still asleep." Hiccup said.

"Oh it's so time for payback." Jack said.

"Jack I wouldn't do that if I were you...." Hiccup said but it was too late Jack plugged in Rapunzel's phone into the stereo and blasted call me maybe.

Merida awoke with a jerk.

"Bloody hell turn that shit off! The hell Jack!" She yelled sleepily

"Payback's a bitch ain't it." He shouted over the music.

Merida got out of the car cursing and making some "creative" hand gestures towards Jack.

"I'd sleep with one eye open tonight Jack." Hiccup said.

"Thank god for separate rooms right?"

.....

They all got settled into their rooms Merida having to hide Aster in her bag. Merida and Rapunzel had one room while the boys shared one next door.

Jack and Hiccup got a little surprise.

"Uh do we have the right room?" Hiccup asked.

They both looked at the one queen sized bed.

"This must be a mistake there should be two beds." Jack said.

"I see you boys found your room." Merida said.

"No they must've gave us the wrong room we asked for two beds." Hiccup said.

"Oh yeah well it kind of got changed." Rapunzel said trying not to laugh

"What did you do?" Jack said.

"Well I might've told the lady at the desk that you wanted to have more "closer and intimate" time together. So I got you guys a room with a queen bed." Merida smirked.

"Damn it Merida not cool!" Jack yelled

"Come on I mean Jack deserves this but did you really have to punish me too!" Hiccup said.

"Sorry but we all have to make sacrifices." Merida laughed.

"Goodnight boys sleep tight," Rapunzel giggled.

"Don't let the beg bugs bite." Merida said walking back to their room.

"We can do this it's just a bed." Jack said.

"Yeah jokes on them!" Hiccup said.

"So what side do you.... You know want." Hiccup asked.

"Uh I don't know you pick."

Hiccup went on the right side and Jack went on the left.

"You better not hog the covers." Jack said.

"No promises, good night."

"Goodnight."

Authors note: well I had a fun time writing this chapter haha hope you all enjoy and remember to comment vote and share!